corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Astra step down fanblades stolen

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra step down fanblades stolen
corsajay88

User status: Offline
30th Nov 13 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know it's a long shot but more after catching the ****ers that have been in my yard. Astra step down fanblades were stolen from my back yard last night. Asking on here as there is a few members on here that live local and chances are they will try to sell them.

They were in stalybridge. There's 4 of them but only 3 centre caps. They are in silver. Without tyres. Someone will try to sell these some where so if any one finds them I will give you £50 cash. It's important that I find these responsible as I quite often have a lot of money's worth in tools in my shed.

They aren't valuable wheels but are getting quite rare now. As said I will give you £50 cash for finding them they will show up somewhere

Bonney

User status: Offline
1st Dec 13 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably be a local scrap man, be getting weighed in with his other van load on Monday morning.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Astra step down fanblades stolen 23 database queries in 0.0094430 seconds