corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bucket seats and roll cage

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bucket seats and roll cage
ArdenblueDan

User status: Offline
5th Nov 13 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As the title suggests I've got two cobra Monaco bucket seats in red and also a rear roll cage for a corsa b the seats are a little tatty and the roll cage could do with some tlc I would consider a swap for front and rear sport seats or calibra leathers must include all bolts though including the bit that holds the rear seats upright or 170 for the lot I will email or u2u people pictures if they are interested. Collection is preferred thanks
Corsab1999

5th Nov 13 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Full mint sport interior subframes n bolts here mate I'll swap back with my cage?
ArdenblueDan

5th Nov 13 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll text you buddy

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bucket seats and roll cage 24 database queries in 0.0111639 seconds