corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 2.2 SRi Black 2002

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra 2.2 SRi Black 2002
Bri-SRi

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 13 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra SRi
Engine - 2.2
Mileage - 115
Price - £1000

Location - East Yorkshire
Contact phone number - 07447098158

General information -

TAX - Jan 2014
MOT - Feb 2014

FSH history Vauxhall services until 36k then at independent garages up to 112k car is now on 115K miles. Also comes with a handful of receipts of work that has been carried out through its life.

The car features, standard CD player, steering wheel controls, cruise control, air con, alloys, full irmsher trim, electric windows. All of which is in fine working order. General condition of the car is great to say its a 2002 model both interior and exterior are in good nick no wear and tear on the seats etc. Alloy wheels are in fantastic condition all have plenty of tread left on them.

I bought this because it was local and I needed something for about six weeks, which actually tuned out to be a bit less so its up for sale. As I haven't had it that long the log book isn't back to me yet so the V5 is not present, but should hopefully be with me this week. I do have the green slip and details of the garage I got it from. I'm not selling it on because its broken or stolen simply just needed a car until I got my other sorted.

Any questions please call or txt as I don't get chance to come on here that often.

[Edited on 03-11-2013 by Bri-SRi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 2.2 SRi Black 2002 24 database queries in 0.0123651 seconds