corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B 20XE Redtop

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 20XE Redtop
Dan295

User status: Offline
29th Oct 13 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 20XE
Mileage (Shell) - 28k
Price - £1200

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07764661880
Contact email address - daniel_comber_88@hotmail.com

General information -
For Sale is my corsa B which I built from a rolling shell, Originally the car was a cat C as a result of the dented front panel, bonnet and bumper bar, this has all been replaced with the exception of the bonnet, it didnt bother me too much so was never replaced.

I bought a C20XE redtop engine which I rebuilt and had installed. The C20XE has a balanced bottom end, new clutch, Running a F20 box with Red Line MTL, Equal Length driveshafts. Coscast head which has not been modified, (head was bought less than 6 months ago) all new valves lapped in with new stem seals (stem seals could do with replacement/fitting better as smokes a bit on full acceleration) receipts for bearings, rings etc less than two years ago.

256mm brakes. FK High sport Coilovers, EPAS rack fitted with EPAS column (needs wiring in) speedo sensor included just needs connecting. Sport interior all black, Custom 2" exhaust heat wrapped with Flowmaster backbox (sounds awesome) 15" vauxhall steels with 195/50 R15 tyres which still have plenty of tread, no doubt missing some bits

Bad bits
-oil leak (notorious with XE's, although I will include a spare sump
-clunk on full lock (i believe this is the suspension)

To be entirely honest I have fallen out of love with it, will suit someone who has the time to stick with it and look after it as a long term project. Its a pretty clean and honest example of an XE.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B 20XE Redtop 24 database queries in 0.0104849 seconds