corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football Thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Football Thread
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
27th Oct 13 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you ladies put your hair straighteners away and keep your pathetic internet beef to yourselves.
Russ

27th Oct 13 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bosh
Nic Barnes

27th Oct 13 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good goal from a real manchester team
Nic Barnes

27th Oct 13 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

torres lol
Russ

27th Oct 13 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf
Steve
Premium Member

27th Oct 13 at 17:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lolcity
Cavey

27th Oct 13 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good point for West Ham, although sounds like they should of won with the chances they created
Russ

27th Oct 13 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

west ham united need to start scoring, been great at the back so far this season
Eck
Premium Member

27th Oct 13 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happy for Torres. Horrible miss but was a menace throughout.
taylorboosh

27th Oct 13 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
Borini Who saw that coming

Lol
Cavey

27th Oct 13 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
west ham united need to start scoring, been great at the back so far this season

S'Ok we've got Carlton Cole back now, once he's match fit we'll be fine

p

27th Oct 13 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fantastic win today! Two points from the top in second, and I'll certainly take that!
Rick Draper

28th Oct 13 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Joe Hart needs dropping along with another few players.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Oct 13 at 16:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take it your blaming Hart for the mistake then, personally I would put all the blame on Nastasic
Cavey

28th Oct 13 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, of course it was Harts fault. He had no need to go charging out of the area, if he stood still Nastasic heads it straight into his arms
Hammer

28th Oct 13 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Take it your blaming Hart for the mistake then, personally I would put all the blame on Nastasic

Proving you are fucking clueless about football once and for all.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Oct 13 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Angry
Steve
Premium Member

28th Oct 13 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As far as I could see Hart came out to collect or clear, I highly doubt he came out without shouting, Nastasic was the one who headed it over him should have been more aware of what his keeper was up to, was even facing him the whole time he was running back

I personally think he was totally aware of where Hart was, but just fucked up the header

[Edited on 28-10-2013 by Steve]
chrisritch

28th Oct 13 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
As far as I could see Hart came out to collect or clear, I highly doubt he came out without shouting, Nastasic was the one who headed it over him should have been more aware of what his keeper was up to, was even facing him the whole time he was running back

I personally think he was totally aware of where Hart was, but just fucked up the header

Hart needs to stop getting a rush of blood to the head and bombing off his line. Nastasic had the situation under control and if Hart had stood where he was he would have had a simple header to catch
Rob_Quads

28th Oct 13 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

They showed it on Sky afterwards. Hart did shout but it was split second before Nastasic headed it back to him. If he was going to come out he should have not hesitated and also shouted straight away not wait till the last second. If he had done that there would have been no problems as Nastasic would either have let him come for it or headed / booted it away rather than back to him knowing he was not where he expected him to be.

Nastasic had it under control. Would have no expectation that Hart would have come out as there was absolutely no need for him to be.

[Edited on 28-10-2013 by Rob_Quads]
Rick Draper

28th Oct 13 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hart had one good season, he is rapidly becoming another Stephen Ireland. He believes his own hype and dumping him to the bench would do him and the team good.
Eck
Premium Member

28th Oct 13 at 17:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

He may have been facing the same direction as his goalie but his eyes would have been firmly on the ball. You never leave things to chance so he took control of the situation like any defender should. There was absolutely no danger until Hart charged out and shouted at the last second.
Hammer

28th Oct 13 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Russ

29th Oct 13 at 06:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nasttasic shouldnt have let it bounce, soon as he did, hart needs to stay on his toes and get ready to react, it wasnt his ball to go and collect.

final.
mwg

29th Oct 13 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with everyone that's not Steve

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football Thread 23 database queries in 0.1935930 seconds