corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » EFI RR meet 27th October RUNCORN

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EFI RR meet 27th October RUNCORN
flybikeslee

User status: Offline
21st Oct 13 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ran a couple of these meets in the past and always had a good turnout. They will let you know your power, torque and if the cars running healthy.

Its £35 for 3 runs. Be running this as a meet also as theres plenty of space on the industrial estate so not limited to just the RR so come along for a look/natter. A burger van should be in attendance so teas/coffee/grub available throughout the day.

From 10am onwards.

EFI-Parts
Unit 16
Dewar Court
Astmoor industrial estate
Runcorn
Cheshire
WA7 1PT
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

21st Oct 13 at 10:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spaces available for a rr session?
flybikeslee

21st Oct 13 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

21st Oct 13 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do I have to book my place? I'd like to be on first. got stuff to do
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

21st Oct 13 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i say first but i mean near the front
flybikeslee

22nd Oct 13 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just pop down early and have a word with me. sorting order out on the day but no problem with you going first
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

22nd Oct 13 at 12:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be there in the cooper s.
Hopefully lee can put me on near the front too as my mates got to get off earlyish
flybikeslee

23rd Oct 13 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope you're on last
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

23rd Oct 13 at 11:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks lee.
Don't forget the clocks go forward (or backwards) this weekend!
flybikeslee

23rd Oct 13 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good call
flybikeslee

28th Oct 13 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First of all a big thank you to Chris at EFI parts. It was by far the longest day he's done, from 10am to 7pm of constant work but was always more than happy to talk to the owner about the health of the car and any improvements that could be made. i think we had 22 cars roll in total!

Secondly to 'on the kerb' catering van, by far the best butty van grub i've had. friendly and very reasonable!

Was nice to see so many faces and so many different cars ranging from a 1.3 civic with 130bhp to a 515bhp Tdi north turbo equipped EP3. plenty of stuff inbetween including a Chevette, nitrous s2000, 300bhp astra, 1.8t Clio etc.

Few pictures from myself and others mixed in. Feel free to add your own in if you got any too.

Till the next time!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » EFI RR meet 27th October RUNCORN 23 database queries in 0.0128360 seconds