corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 corsa c 1.2 tastefully modified

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2003 corsa c 1.2 tastefully modified
shadyche

User status: Offline
20th Oct 13 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa c
Engine - 1.2
Mileage - 115,000
Price - 1400

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -
Took the car in as part exchange for my old car, my brother has been using it for the past 2 months, and on all fairness it's. Fantastic little car.
Very clean inside and out, front lowered on coilovers and rear on custom springs. Speed line alloys with near new toyo proxie tyres, car recently had a major service where water pump and timing was replaced, fresh oil, plugs and filters also.
I can't preach to be an expert on the corsa c but in comparison to the small number of c's I've driven/known, the car is incredibly quiet, no tapping, or any noises it shouldn't be making, please u2u for any more information

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 corsa c 1.2 tastefully modified 24 database queries in 0.0088999 seconds