corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 BMW E46 325Ci M-Sport SMG £3000

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2003 BMW E46 325Ci M-Sport SMG £3000
205tom

User status: Offline
18th Oct 13 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make -
Model -
Engine -
Mileage -
Price -

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

This car has had 5 previous owners in its 10 year life, and is HPI clear, no finance, log book loans or accidents.
Car Spec:
- 2003 ‘03’ plate in stunning black
- MOT until September 28th 2014
- Tax until the end of November 2013
- 2.5 straight six with SMG gearbox (with Sport mode)
- 87,000 miles with service history (9 stamps)
- 18” MV1 alloy wheels with good tyres
- Factory M-Sport kit
- Rear parking sensors
- Full black leather interior (electric, memory)
- Carbon cube trim kit
- Multi-function steering wheel with paddle shift
- Cruise control
- Climate control
- Factory TV head unit with Sat Nav, analogue tuner, radio and 6 disk CD changer
- Electric windows front and rear
- Electric tilt and slide sunroof
- Electric folding wing mirrors
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Harman Kardon sound system
- Original warning triangle, tool kit and rechargeable torch
recent work carried out:
- 4 wheel laser align and adjustment
- New LUK clutch and duel mass flywheel with an SMG system fluid change
- Service (oil, filters, and plugs)
- Exhaust gaskets changed
- Rocker cover gasket replaced
Things I’d rather be upfront about:
- Each of the alloy wheels has some form of oxidation and or minor curbing, they will need replacing or a refurbish for the car to look its best.
- There is a small amount of bubbling coming through on the driver’s side front wing (photo available), this is common.
- There is a scuff on the passenger underside of the front bumper; you really have to get under the car to see it, unless it’s pointed out.
- There is a line on the front passenger wing just above the bumper (photo available).
- There is a small dent in the boot lid to the passenger side of the badge (photo available).
- The car does have some age related marks both inside and out, however these are not bad and do not take away from the overall look of the car, in my opinion it is better than average.

The car will come with 2 keys and the grey ‘master’ key, plus the original BMW folder and booklets, along with pages and pages of service records, receipts and old MOT certificates to validate the mileage.

All in all this is a fantastic car which is not looking its age; with a new enthusiastic owner looking to finish off the odd little thing it will be stunning. I’ve tried to be as open and honest as I can, but I may have missed the odd detail, please if you have any questions just ask. Waiting for the v5 to come through to myself as its a recent car to me but ive shortly found i cannot afford to run it.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 BMW E46 325Ci M-Sport SMG £3000 24 database queries in 0.0085609 seconds