corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Old laptop input devices (trackballs etc)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Old laptop input devices (trackballs etc)
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Oct 13 at 18:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So I remember this one:

And then this one:

But the next I remember everything had either the Thinkpad nipple or a trackpad.

Surely I'm forgetting something? Were there never other types of mice / input devices on laptops?

Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Oct 13 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, Toshiba had the stick on trackball (with external cord, iirc) and I believe Compaq and Sharp used the same as the Mac above.
But also I remember one, where the trackball sort of slided out of the side like a drawer. Can't find a pic...

New Poll