corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » GTA 5: Xbox 360 Online

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GTA 5: Xbox 360 Online
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Nov 13 at 14:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, thought so.

What car you selling? You don't get that much for standard supercars. Vecca is only about $30k, yet costs $250k.
M4tt_Envoy

5th Nov 13 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a comet, but even if its 10K, still 10K more than i'd get in free mode, plus it can be repeated right?

So could make a few hundred k which is all im looking for.

what car did you start with?
Brett
Premium Member

5th Nov 13 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I started off with the Fusilade, bought everything I could that was unlocked when I was around level 12 and I was gettin Ł14k a time for it. Rinsed that till I could afford the Vecca, then rinsed that again until I could get the Adder. I was then in making millions territory. Takes a bit of time like

Depending on your level, you can make more with the maxed out monster truck thing, forget the name. It's Ł45k on online store thing, then once you've bought a few bits it can sell for $100k+ without need to do the above glitch.

[Edited on 05-11-2013 by Brett]
M4tt_Envoy

5th Nov 13 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

300k is all im after 200k apartment and the 100k the comet cost.

then ill get another 500k when the next patch is released

How much cash do you have in the bank?
Brett
Premium Member

5th Nov 13 at 17:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couple of million. I've got the gaff and the cars already so it's just play money really, mostly ammo
Balling
Premium Member

5th Nov 13 at 17:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best option I've found is the Oracle. With a few mods it sells for just below the 50k threshold, so no need to mess about with a random car of the street.

Just sell, swap character, sell, swap character etc.

Until you get the Adder I think this is the best option.

Brett
Premium Member

5th Nov 13 at 17:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends what level you are and what's unlocked, as the adder gets $300k+, but I get what you're saying.
nathy_87

6th Nov 13 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well me and two mates were playing tonight, and every few seconds we managed to get armor trucks. As soon as we hit one, another one appeared. Done this quite a few times tonight got quite a few grand out of that.
M4tt_Envoy

7th Nov 13 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apparently Stimulus packs out now.

Will be buying a ten car apartment tonight, 1 supercar and the rest random modified cars i think!
nathy_87

7th Nov 13 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got my $500k
Doug

8th Nov 13 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep got the 500k last night. Just need to win some races so I can spend the money on car parts!

Hate being such a low rank.
M4tt_Envoy

8th Nov 13 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought the 200K apartment

No filling my 10 car garage with random cars
Brett
Premium Member

8th Nov 13 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not very special now when everyone has an expensive apartment and super cars is it.
Whittie

9th Nov 13 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing has changed with me, although I bought a comet, and turboed every car I have.

That black jeep is the same speed as the comet
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

9th Nov 13 at 20:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M4tt_Envoy
apparently Stimulus packs out now.

Will be buying a ten car apartment tonight, 1 supercar and the rest random modified cars i think!

I did exactly that

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
nathy_87

12th Nov 13 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As I already had a 200K apartment, i treated myself to a Carbonizzare (which looks like a Ferrari) and modded that done few missions now back upto 320K.
nathy_87

19th Nov 13 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GTA Online Beach Bum DLC launches

Grand Theft Auto Online's free Beach Bum DLC will launch on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next Tuesday, November 19, Rockstar has announced.

The update adds a variety of new jobs, including beach-themed Races, Deathmatches, Parachutes, Last Team Standings, Survivals and Gang Attacks and four new vehicles, including the BF Bifta dune buggy, Canis Kalahari off-road truck, Bravado Paradise beach camper van and Speeder speedboat.

All four vehicles will be available at no in-game cost and available to order through the in-game stores. They can even be used in Story Mode.

In addition, two new weapons are being introduced, including the "compact yet deadly" SNS Pistol and a new Broken Bottle melee weapon.

And finally, a range of new costumes let players dress their character up in beachwear, including stylish board shorts, neon surfer attire, wild tribal tattoos, and shaggy hair.

All of the content will automatically be added to GTA Online via a 1.06 title update.

"This is just the first of many new content updates we're working on for Grand Theft Auto Online in the weeks and months ahead," said Rockstar.
Ant B

7th Dec 13 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello ive just got my first xbox and with online,and i have gta5,
but i have no freinds or garages nothing and dont really understand it,so i need a few people to help me understand it,and get money to buy a house/garage etc.so could people share the gamer tags please so i can get some freinds etc,mines antbliss1992
sc0ott

8th Dec 13 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just started recently as well but managed to save 130k yesterday and bought a property.

Keep an eye out for money glitches otherwise youll need to put in a lot of hours to save for anything good.
sc0ott

8th Dec 13 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

came offline and ended up as michael in his sons bedroom. Watched his son playing that shooting game only to be greeted by a weapon called shit stick 3000 he puts the shit in someones mouth then ass rapes them
Ant B

8th Dec 13 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how did you save 130k in a day,i only have like 10k and i carnt do missions,
money glitch?
sc0ott

8th Dec 13 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brother helped me. We just kept racing each other and doing missions, letting me take the winnings.
The survival modes get you good money. 20k if you beat them but you need at least 2 people to stand a chance of getting that far.
You can steal cars and sell them at los santos customs.

The glitches were patched by the time i got online.

Theres loads of stuff to do, you just need to be patient and do missions. Go to your phone and go to quick job. Thatll put you into missions with other people.
sc0ott

19th Dec 13 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best way to get money ive found recently is to look online for people hosting 'money lobbies' or you could be lucky one day and end up in one. Youll know when you see 50+ million in your bank.
Eddie.2k

23rd Dec 13 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's just happened to me...Kinda ruins the game
sc0ott

23rd Dec 13 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Somebody put a 200 million bounty on me a few days ago. Was funny seeing the amount of people hanging outside my apartment waiting on me to leave. Got quite a few messages aswell from people asking for it.

<<  7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll