corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Thefts in Emerson green

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thefts in Emerson green
Jason Iles

User status: Offline
9th May 03 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you live in this area or close by, keep your eye out for a red cav 92-97 as they have been breaking into cars in this area.

one being mine.

Just thought I would warn you as I don't want it to happen to others. So eye's pealed and post here if you do get have the car broken into and see if we can get them, using this site and Police we might be able to catch the Bastid pikeys quicker.
Jason Iles

9th May 03 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian can you top this post for a few weeks so every1 is aware.

Cheers Bud
Trotty

9th May 03 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorted chief

And yeah, lets hope someone catches up with the fecking pikey tea leaves
Jason Iles

9th May 03 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers buddy
As long as people are aware lets hope know1 else has any trouble.
Foz

9th May 03 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill keep my eyes open dude. wer they black or white? check mango gipsy site, bound to be up their scummers.
charcoalgrill

10th May 03 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jace, 4 mx 5's got trashed recently.
all 4 in emersons green:S scetchy area if ya ask me
Spence

11th May 03 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i remember not so long ago that a red astra mk4 was goin bout doin this, but only goin 4 nova's corsa b's & cavaliers!! caughts the tossers tryin 2 get in my nova then i saw them wen i was at 6th form avin a look up the grange!
Jason Iles

12th May 03 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaFoz
ill keep my eyes open dude. wer they black or white? check mango gipsy site, bound to be up their scummers.

Gonna have look soon haven't been in Bristol until tonight so will have look see if it's the Pikey scum
Foz

13th May 03 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went past all you can see is caravans!
Jason Iles

13th May 03 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I found them. I was in town today saw some shifty looking teens in a red cav driving around Bristol, I have there plate but as I can't prove it's them so I won't post it here yet. I will see what there up to first

Got a great view from Spectrum in town
Uk_golf_psychologist

16th May 03 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some bastards in a creamy coloured Cavalier oldish style tried to steal my friggin Corsa GSI 16V Lookalike (brand new Fox Evo5 Titanium alloys) i chased them but never caught them. It happened 2 weeks ago in Little Stoke. I had loads of security on the car and there was no way they could steal it but it didn't stop them breaking the rear passenger side window, which set my alarm off at 3.30am and i flew out my fucking door shouting " i'll kill u ya fucker" I,m scottish so excuse the language. So beware my light was on2 and a big autolock plus factory fitted immobiliser was onnit so clearly these guys r pure amateurs with zero intelligence i hope u don't get the same greif
cheers Ade
quote:
Originally posted by J 11ESY
If you live in this area or close by, keep your eye out for a red cav 92-97 as they have been breaking into cars in this area.

one being mine.

Just thought I would warn you as I don't want it to happen to others. So eye's pealed and post here if you do get have the car broken into and see if we can get them, using this site and Police we might be able to catch the Bastid pikeys quicker.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Thefts in Emerson green 23 database queries in 0.0126739 seconds