corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » GOLF MK2 td. Clean, solid, straight example.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GOLF MK2 td. Clean, solid, straight example.
bieransri

User status: Offline
9th Sep 13 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vw
Model - golf
Engine - 1.6 turbo diesel
Mileage - 155k
Price - £2000 no offers

Location - (same as my profile) stoke on trent
Contact phone number - 07720243503
Contact email address - kieran.boote@hotmail.com

General information -

mk2 golf 1.6 td
150k 12 months mot, 3 months tax

very clean, very solid, super reliable, economical.
i wanted a simple and economical diesel to drive to croatia in and this did it with no problems at all.
cambelt was done before travelling to croatia in july.

has to be seen to be appreciated how clean and solid this is.

underwent a little rebuild less than 6 months ago where it had 2 new wings, front and rear lower valances, x1 new rear arch and re stone chipped and painted. all done professionally.
theres one or 2 trims showing their age but nothing serious and the odd stone chip on the front end.

it has mk2 gti 'red' trim including 2 very good condition seats, rears to match, all door cards and a black headlining, 280mm momo team steering wheel, jbl speakers fitted throughout, in the dash, doors and rear shelf supports, all were rewired with quality audio cable. sony usb head unit.
the car was also fully sound deadened with silent coat deadening in the doors, all the floor, the roof and the boot.

wheels and tyres are 15x7 bbs rz from a bmw fitted with 165 50 15's that have done a few hundred miles before the wheels were sent for refurb.
car is on coilovers that are all freee and adjust as should, c spanner is present.

recent service, x2 recent rear wheel bearings, recent cambelt, recent clutch cable.

if im being picky i would say the engine bay needs a tidy up but it doesnt effect the running of the car. just the boost pipes arent that tidy and could do with an engine cover.

price wise im gonna put this up for £2000.

needs to be seen to be appreciated and you will see why im asking good money for it.
it drives better than some mk4 golfs ive driven so again needs to be viewed to be appreciated.

LOCATED STOKE ON TRENT, 5 MINS FROM J16 M6

CONTACT ME ON: 07720243503, VIA PM OR EMAIL kieran.boote@hotmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » GOLF MK2 td. Clean, solid, straight example. 24 database queries in 0.0077958 seconds