corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » [for sale] Ultra blue Corsa C SRi 1.8 - 66k miles

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author [for sale] Ultra blue Corsa C SRi 1.8 - 66k miles
mike0491

User status: Offline
6th Sep 13 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2005(54 plate) Corsa C SRi 1.8 for sale.[/COLOR]
Owned the car over the past year & a half and honestly has been a joy to drive but a recent move means that the small nimble city car is no longer required so a bigger car has been purchased. Ideally would have kept it but it's pointless keeping two cars so it has to go, sadly.
FONT=verdana]The car comes with 10 months tax & 3 months mot. Does have a few service stamps although the last two have been completed by myself. [/FONT]

On to the specs anyway:

Corsa 1.8 125bhp on 66k miles. Very nippy yet respectable on fuel consumption
Usual SRi refinements:
SRi seats including silver seat belts
SRi Hagus limited edition mirrors
[SRi exhaust
SRi alloys
Aircon
Cruise control (marvellous to use on the motorway when you just want a calm steady drive home)
2x car keys [
I could go on..

Few extra goodies added:
[FONT=verdana]Aftermarket xenon hid headlight bulbs for that nice crisp white look [/FONT
Sony BT3600 bluetooth headunit with remote (month and a half old unit)
Since purchased it's had brand new brakes all around, and two front tyres. Obviously plenty of tread left (including the rear too, bonus!)
Have just fitted new wiper blades also.

Now obviously being a 9 year old car it has some blemishes due to car park marks and the alloys honestly could benefit with a refurbishment as the passenger side ones are fairly marked. Can take more pictures on request if needed as it's not really showing in the pictures on here. There is also a minor scuff on the driver side mirror from previous owner catching their wall. Doesn't bother me really as it is minimal but worth mentioning
No rips and tears on the seats which is great as it is rather common to have bolster wear.

So yeah, any questions.. feel free to drop me a message.

Located in Swansea, South Wales. £2195 o.n.o

[Edited on 06-09-2013 by mike0491]

[Edited on 06-09-2013 by mike0491]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » [for sale] Ultra blue Corsa C SRi 1.8 - 66k miles 24 database queries in 0.0079310 seconds