corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Anyone near wakefield and doesn't mind a bit of graft?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone near wakefield and doesn't mind a bit of graft?
Jamie-C

User status: Offline
28th Aug 13 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could potentialy be getting a BRM interior for the MG pretty cheap, front and rear seats, door cards centre console etc, only thing is it's in wake field and collection only.

If anyone was up for it I would need you to collect, package and get it sent over to me via courier. I would go on a road trip to collect but with work and what not that's not possible.

U2U me with a price if anyone is available
Gary
Premium Member

28th Aug 13 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried shiply?
Jamie-C

28th Aug 13 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that not just a normal courier? Problem is seller doesnt want to package the stuff up for courier. Im not asking for someone to collect and drive it to northern ireland lol. Jurt collect nd wrap nand ill arrange courier to lift
corsajay88

29th Aug 13 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be up for it mate. About 30 miles from Wakefield.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Anyone near wakefield and doesn't mind a bit of graft? 23 database queries in 0.0086200 seconds