corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2004 BMW 330ci (manual / 87k miles.) £4250!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2004 BMW 330ci (manual / 87k miles.) £4250!
cpcrampton

User status: Offline
24th Jul 13 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here we have for sale my 2004 330ci for which i have owned for 3 years as the 3rd owner.

The car is a facelift 2004 (04 plate) but comes with a private plate. The plate included with the sale of the car was recently valued at £800 with a certificate of proof.

It has done 87,000 miles from new (will go up as in daily use), and has all mot's and history to back the mileage up. Also have all of the receipts for parts and services carried out on the car.

It has the following options fitted:

Cruise Control
Auto Climate Control
black leather Electric Seats (drivers with memory) + Front Heating
Auto dim rear view mirror
Leather / Carbon Trim
Center arm rest
Auto dip reversing mirror
Centre Rear headrest
Xennon Headlights
Auto Headlights
Rain Sensitive Wipers
Headlight Washers
PDC - Rear.
Black Cube / Carbon interior trim
BMW 6 disk multi-changer.

As you can see it is a well spec'd car, and with only 87,000 miles.

Being a facelift model it also has the excellent 6 speed manual gearbox, a 70mph cruise returns 30mpg.

I can not fault the car mechanically and it's next service is not due for another 10,000+ miles according to the service indicator.

New rear tyres and 4 month old fronts.

It is taxed until the end of October 2013, and MOT until May 2014, and is also HPI clear (no accidents, or outstanding finance etc).

It has been well looked after and cared for with the best detailing produucts but does have the odd scuff marks and the usual stone chips as to be expected with the age.

Any questions feel free to contact me and I will reply as soon as I can.

I am looking for £4250 ovno.

Car is based in Central Scotland, and my email is chriscrampton@live.co.uk

[Edited on 24-07-2013 by cpcrampton]

[Edited on 24-07-2013 by cpcrampton]

[Edited on 11-08-2013 by cpcrampton]

[Edited on 12-08-2013 by cpcrampton]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2004 BMW 330ci (manual / 87k miles.) £4250! 24 database queries in 0.0082529 seconds