corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Should I...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Should I...
Pablo

User status: Offline
8th May 03 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

B getting annoyed by my ex over a bloke she was seeing b4 me and he didn't treat her right, now we're not together and I moved on she is with him again I dunno if its to spite me or not... Should I be getting annoyed by this or just fcuk it all off?!

I work with them both in same building... Thats why it's more in my face!!

[Edited on 08-05-2003 by B4RVO]
MarkM

8th May 03 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ignore and move on...dont rise to the mind games...by ignoring you will be using reverse psychology...it will do her head in.
Sam
Premium Member

8th May 03 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe you should work somewhere else if they are like constantly pissing you off?
Tiger

8th May 03 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by B4RVO
B getting annoyed by my ex over a bloke she was seeing b4 me and he didn't treat her right, now we're not together and I moved on she is with him again I dunno if its to spite me or not... Should I be getting annoyed by this or just fcuk it all off?!

I work with them both in same building... Thats why it's more in my face!!

[Edited on 08-05-2003 by B4RVO]

Just been through the EXACT same thing - i work with her Ex but not with her. She isnt with him anymore mind you.
Pablo

8th May 03 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
Maybe you should work somewhere else if they are like constantly pissing you off?

I can't at the moment im having alot of training!
Sam
Premium Member

8th May 03 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sam

Yeah but if it gets to the point where it is affecting your work then you might have to consider it?
Pablo

8th May 03 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is with someone and thats why Im telling her it's wrong but she won't listen I've told her to fcuk off and I don't wanna know about it all... I said she's made her choice have fun!! So fcuk it... Im happy why should I worry bout her now!
Pablo

8th May 03 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sam

Yeah but if it gets to the point where it is affecting your work then you might have to consider it?

Maybe but I can go about my work and not see either of them unless I have to, Im not gona be all childish about it and make coment or ignore cos he doesn't know I know... I can make do til im qulaified and can move on for the right reasons!

Thanks Peeps!!
Pablo

8th May 03 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Kindness
fuck him up the dunger then fuck her up the cooncil gritter.....

see which one you enjoy the best then er......... stick yer thumb up yer jacksie

Fcuk off!
stuyw

8th May 03 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

let them get on with it, obviously she was not the one for u, its her loss n ur gain. At least she's not seeing him behind ur back and had the decency to finish with u
Pablo

8th May 03 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stuyw
let them get on with it, obviously she was not the one for u, its her loss n ur gain. At least she's not seeing him behind ur back and had the decency to finish with u

I had, had enough of things cos she's just one big flirt and I she's never happy with wot she has til she can't have it and since I met my new girl and ws out b4 she'd txt me all the time saying shite, but never mind...

Thansk again people for your opinions!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Should I... 22 database queries in 0.0089509 seconds