corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Shox moto x/track day helmet size L

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shox moto x/track day helmet size L
MarkSport

User status: Offline
21st Jul 13 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought this helmet last thursday on ebay for £34.99. ive never worn it apart from trying it on in my house. it turns out, my head is not the right size for this helmet. I'd like the same as what I paid as it is brand new in the box.

This has removable peak if you need to take it off. Very cheap helmet in brand new unworn condition

The Shox MX-1 Motocross Helmet is new and exclusive to Ghostbikes. Featuring stunning looks and packed with features the MX-1 helmet is the perfect choice for all levels of MX riders. With an aerodynamic design to reduce turbulence, a specially designed air flow system to keep you cool, quick release micrometric chin strap and goggle anti-slide plates. Combine all that with the great value pricing and you get a helmet that simply allows you to focus on what really matters, the thrill of the ride.
Specifications include
Shox MX Helmet
ECER 22-05 standard for road use
DOT certified
Resin composite alloy construction
Aerodynamic design reduces turbulence
Quick release micro-metric chin strap
Goggle anti-slide plates
Inner ventilation - air flow system
Fully removable lining
Aluminium peak screws included
Height adjustable peak
Removable peak

£35

http://bit.ly/13wXzoy
MarkSport

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 13 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ttt brand new

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Shox moto x/track day helmet size L 24 database queries in 0.0102959 seconds