corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Nova - Cheap Project

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Nova - Cheap Project
vauxtillidie

User status: Offline
17th Jul 13 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've decided to sell my nova as i just dont have the time to finish it and do a nice job

of it. When i got it it was a complete car on the road so i drove it for abit and then

stripped it down for it to become my garage project.

So what you see in the pics is exactly how it stands now. Its been fully seam welded in

the engine bay and bulk head, 99% of all the underseal stripped off, has had 2 new arches

welded on the back(drivers inner arch still has some bits that need welding.

It still needs allot of work to be done to finish it although allot of the hard work has

been done. There are no hidden bits on this car as ive stripped it all and so you can see

exactly what condition the cars in. The floor is in superb condition as are the rear

chassis legs which usually rot away!

It will come with a 1.6 8V MPI engine the same as the gsi engine, has all the loom for the

engine and the car. ALL the parts for the car come with it except for the front bumper. I

do have a set of alloys that could go with it for abit extra.

You really need to come and see the car and the bits. I'm looking for £500 as it is with

all them bits and the roll over jig also. The car is located in Manchester (stockport) and

will need some kind of trailer to move it all. Please ring or text me on: 07703809100

Heres lots of pictures of the shell and the important areas:

I am open to good offers, please come and view it

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Nova - Cheap Project 24 database queries in 0.0104041 seconds