corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x16xe full conversion

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x16xe full conversion
corsajay88

User status: Offline
16th Jul 13 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

x16xe engine gearbox ecu, driveshafts, hubs, exhaust basically everything you need to put in your car. engine has done 90k got history. cambelt was done at 74k. had this car for about 6 months and done 10k

headgasket went at about 88k but was done properly with all new gaskets and seals. also fitted a one of beardies powerbox inlets which makes it go very well. basically i did about 2k miles after the headgasket went and it was spot on but i bought a more economic car so this car has been sat since. ive started it once a week or so and its always started first time no problems.

ive had the car as a project while its been off the road and decided to put an xev in as one came up for the right money. ive got pictures of the headgasket being done for my project thread on here but never bothered with the write up for it but are available if needed.

the engine is in manchester and is still in the car and can be heard running. im looking for £200 ono mainly due to including the inlet which hasnt been on long and cost me £85. collection preferred but willing to post at buyers expense
l6tbm

18th Jul 13 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the engine still for sale?
Got a mate that might be very interested.

Cheers Chris
corsajay88

18th Jul 13 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes mate still in car. will take offers thats just a base price want it out of the way as new engine going in soon
corsajay88

18th Jul 13 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is being removed Sunday so if anyone wants to hear it running have to be quick. videos don't do it justice no tapping or noises really smooth quiet engine. oil been changed about 300 miles ago with new plugs and air filter
corsa-torque

19th Jul 13 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much would delivery be?
corsajay88

23rd Jul 13 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump, £60 for engine, gearbox driveshafts hubs, basically everything except powerbox and ecu. gonna need this out of the way
corsajay88

2nd Aug 13 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump. no one want this? for £60 its a bargain. everything except inlet manifold and i'll even throw in a brand new stainless steel decat pipe
djice56

3rd Aug 13 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be interest how much delivered pm me mate
Thompa93

5th Aug 13 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this still available?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x16xe full conversion 24 database queries in 0.0128100 seconds