corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2003 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo
Adam_B

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 13 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - VX220
Engine - 2.0 16v Turbo
Mileage - 60,000
Price - £11,000

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - adambeazley@live.co.uk

The time has come to sell my VX220.

Its a 2003 Turbo in stunning metallic Petrol Blue and done 60k miles. Its got a few modifications which are listed below, I've had the car just over 4 years and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I bought it from a member on www.vx220.org.uk and I'm genuinely gutted I'm having to sell it.

Power is about 240bhp, 250ft lbs Torque from a Thorney Motorsport remap, Milltek Exhaust and precat, enlarged top hat, pipercross panel filter and NGK Iridium spark plugs. Power delivery is really smooth and the exhaust sound just right to me, not too loud and droney but has a nice bark when you want it.

The suspension has recently been uprated to Gaz Gold mk2 which are height and damping adjustable, I've fitted some raised top mounts on the front so it can be run low without having to be rock hard if required. I've also replaced the rear link bars recently (common problem) so the car feels tight and fresh.

Front callipers have been spaced out to take a larger front disc, I think standard are 288mm and these are 304mm. The car stops very well with Mintex 1144 pads all round.

When I bought the car the interior was the basic spec. I've added some usual turbo bits, genuine floor mats, passenger foot rest and black leather door cards. The seats are black cloth with no rips or tears and I don't smoke.

The body work is standard, as I said the colour is Petrol Blue and it really looks amazing in the sun. Unfortunately there are quite a few stone chips on the front of the car which is quite common with these cars. Its by no means the worst I've seen but I don't want to waste anyones time thinking its perfect. The car also has the usual bubbles in the paint around the boot lid, the paint itself is not cracked or flaking though.

I have serviced the car with oil and filter changes every 6-8k miles and I've recently changed the timing belt kit and water pump. It has 6 months MOT and Tax and has never been crash repaired.

The car currently sits on a set of 18 inch BBS CH style wheels, I'm in the process of trying to get some standard wheels for the car but for now I will price as if I was selling with the 18s on.

£11,000.

Please email me if interested. (Im not keen on posting my mobile number on a public forum) I'm based in Lancashire close to Preston.

Adambeazley@live.co.uk

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

An old pic on standard wheels-

Hosted on Fotki

[Edited on 22-06-2013 by Adam_B]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo 24 database queries in 0.0114162 seconds