corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 Honda CBR 600f Sport - Top spec, trick bits

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2002 Honda CBR 600f Sport - Top spec, trick bits
jimmy 2.1

User status: Offline
18th Jun 13 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Honda CBR 600 F Sport For Sale

Contact No: 07966 032809
Price: £2550 ONO

I have decided to sell my CBR 600 due to a lack of use. This bike is incredibley well sorted bike that is more than cabable of keeping with the latest 600's. I bought the bike last year completely standard, and after stepping off a Mille it felt very lack luster so decided to build it up out of quality spare parts from a CBR 600 F Sport I used to race. As said earlier, the bike is now as good as anything new for a fraction of the cost of new! Spec consists of:

Nikki Kennedy tuned engine
Full Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system
Power Commander
Short Kevlar Bell Mouths
Pace large race radiator
Renthal +2 rear sprocket
DBR Rearsets
Harris Clip-ons
Braided hoses
Ohlins track shock
Re-valved front forks
Bridgestone R10 tyres

The bike will have 12 months MOT and has 6 months tax. V5, 2 keys and standard handbooks all with bike. Unfortunately the previous owner lost the original service book, but this didn't matter too much as I know and have serviced the current engine with only quality oils used! There are a couple niggles with the bike; the seat unit has cracked on the bottom mounting points and there are a couple of scratches.

If you have any questions, please get in contact!

Pics:

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 Honda CBR 600f Sport - Top spec, trick bits 24 database queries in 0.0052710 seconds