corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2007 Corsa D Life 1.2 16v 3 door in red

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2007 Corsa D Life 1.2 16v 3 door in red
stubs

User status: Offline
17th Jun 13 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.2 16v
Mileage - 40313
Price - £3300ono

Location - Bolton
Contact phone number - PM or email me for this please
Contact email address - stubs@outlook.com

General information -

1 previous owner. This car was bought from Network Q by my wife when the car was about 10 months old. The only reason for selling is that another family member is selling a bigger car (Vectra) which would better suit our plans to start a family.

The Corsa has been maintained to a high standard, starting with regular services from Vauxhall, with myself taking over the servicing for the last few years, using OEM parts & recommended fluids.

Outside regular servicing, the car has never needed for anything (other than a rear wiper because someone stole the blade off it). It's passed every MOT with a breeze, and has never broken down.

Currently, the car has 40313 miles (as of 7pm on 17th June 2013), but my wife is still using it so this will increase slightly.

There are 3 problems any potential buyers should be aware of before arranging a viewing;

1). The bodywork is showing signs of parking bumps. A couple of the panels have scratches on them, and there are a couple of small dents on the wing too. The bodywork overall looks fine with no broken or missing trim parts, but the dents and scratches prevent it from being perfect. I did contemplate having them fixed but being that the car is red, I didn't want a bad paint match. The colour of the paintwork is great, with no signs of wear or fading, so IMO it doesn't really need doing.

2). Only the top speed works on the internal blower motor. I've traced the fault back to the resistor pack behind the glovebox, but never got round to replacing it.

3). The drivers seat bolster is badly worn. The cloth remains untorn, but the foam is mis-shaped. I think may be a common issue, as almost every Vauxhall I've owned was like this.

Other than these problems, the car is in great condition. It really has served her well, and it will be a shame to sell such a reliable car. I would welcome anyone to come and view the car and take it for a test drive (please bring proof of insurance if you want to drive it). The car drives fantastic, and feels as new as the day she bought it. The clutch and steering are super light and it drives straight with no knocks or rattles. The brakes are in excellent condition and the ABS is fully working.

The car has no outstanding debt / logbook loans etc, and has never been in a collision.
Pics show the car with an aftermarket CD player installed, but the standard Vauxhall CD player will be re-installed before it's sold.

This last pic was huge, so I've linked it instead

Hope the pics work - sorry about the poor quality, I will get some more taken soon.

[Edited on 17-06-2013 by stubs]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2007 Corsa D Life 1.2 16v 3 door in red 24 database queries in 0.0087831 seconds