corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Modial Blue Clio 172 Cup (with Aircon!) - £2,350 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2003 Modial Blue Clio 172 Cup (with Aircon!) - £2,350 ono
DaveB

User status: Offline
22nd May 13 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Renault
Model - Clio 172 Cup
Engine - 2.0 16v
Mileage - 58,000
Price - £2,350

Location - Huddersfield
Contact email address - djbinns@hotmail.com

After nearly 12 months together my little Clio Cup and I are parting ways as the kit-car craving that I've had for the last few years has finally come to fruition. This was a fair-weather only toy and the Clio's space in the garage is already taken with a Locost Roadster so the Clio has been ousted to the drive; therefore it's time for a new owner to take on this lovely car.

There are no knocks/grinds/whines/smoke, this is an excellent car.

Firstly, the important bits;

De-Phaser, belts and pulleys done at Ktec Racing in January 2012 (3,000 miles ago / Receipt below)
Full Service History
58,000 miles
MOT Until January 2014
Tax until July 31st 2013
Stacks and stacks of receipts - including the ORIGINAL hand-over documents
Rare Aircon version - factory fitted option. One of just a few hundred ever made.
!!Intact Steering wheel & grips!!
No ABS
No Traction Control
No Cruise Control

Modifications:
Brake Fluid upgraded to 'ATE Super Racing Blue'
Front Brake Discs replaced with High-Carbon Brembo Discs (250 miles ago)
Front Brake Pads Replaced with Carbon Lorraine 5+ Pads (250 miles ago); NB. These pads do 'rattle'
Fog lights replaced with ducting (foglights and standard surrounds included in sale)
RS Tuning Full Re-Map (rstuning.co.uk) not just a 'tuner' generic map

Recent Replacements:
Track Rod Ends Replaced 150 miles ago
Steering Arms Replaced 150 miles ago
Shocks/Springs replaced (from Renault!) 4,500 miles ago
Air Filter Replaced 500 miles ago

'Bad Bits':
Stone chips on front bumper and bonnet
Scratch in middle of rear bumper
The exhaust system (backbox/middle box) is passed it's best and does rattle. I intended on replacing it with a ktec but was never quick enough in the for sale section!
The gear-selector is starting to weep - easy fix but the new toy has all my attention.
Headlights showing signs of 'hazing'
​Minor kerb/scratching on the wheels

This is an excellent car that has provided me with hours and hours of enjoyment, and upset many supposedly 'faster' cars.

I will be driving the car for any prospective buyers - no 'third party' drivers. (been burnt before after a prospective buyer crashed a car I was selling).

Whilst I won't give the car away I really do need the drive-space back as I'm getting grief from her indoors; therefore offers around £2,350 will be considered. (Speedy buyers are in the best negotiating position )

The car is based in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire.

Photos -
http://s93.photobucket.com/user/davebteg/slideshow/172_cup

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Modial Blue Clio 172 Cup (with Aircon!) - £2,350 ono 24 database queries in 0.0083699 seconds