corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Charactor Vinyl Wrapped Corsa B Bonnet

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Charactor Vinyl Wrapped Corsa B Bonnet
l88fty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th May 13 at 16:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Charactor Vinyl Wrapped Corsa B Bonnet

Will need to be collected from Lincoln, no I wont ship it and I dont need another bonnet in exchange. Open to sencible offers in excess of £100.

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929
corsa-torque

18th May 13 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much!!!
l88fty
Premium Member

18th May 13 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-torque
How much!!!

It would cost around £60 to buy a piece of printed vinyl wrap that size on its own, printed & fitted would cost around £200-£250. You'd also have the cost of supplying a good condition rust/blemish free bonnet before a sign company would wrap it.

I've been offer over £100 several times last summer when I didnt want to sell it.

Cheers for the free bump thou

corsa-torque

18th May 13 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone actually offered you good money for it??

have another bump on me
l88fty
Premium Member

18th May 13 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-torque
someone actually offered you good money for it??

have another bump on me

It's what they call "the marmite situation" you either like it or hate it, litrally had a bloke try and take it away whilst it was on a show stand last summer at Modified Live, he even took £100 out his wallet and had a mate with a adjustable spanner with him

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Charactor Vinyl Wrapped Corsa B Bonnet 25 database queries in 0.0110660 seconds