corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Complete C20XE Engine forsale CHEAP!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Complete C20XE Engine forsale CHEAP!!
vauxtillidie

User status: Offline
30th Apr 13 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought this engine to go into my nova project but i've had a change of plan now and so this is no longer needed. I bought this engine out of an accident damaged car, It ran sweet before the accident and i had it running again just before it was removed and it still sounded fine.

The only problem it has from the accident and the reason it is cheap is because it has broken the bottom 2 engine mount holes off the block. This isnt a problem though when fitting into a corsa as the corsa uses the mounting holes above these so it will bolt in fine.

It comes with everything needed to run except for the sfi box. It has the ecu, loom, starter loom, flat flywheel and clutch, alternator, starter, AFM, NO GEARBOX.

It also has a TX autosport stainless dipstick tube and a stainless water hose on the back of the block and a Roose silicone 3 way water hose on the back. It has ARP Rod bolts fitted, has had new bearings in at some point too. The head has been fully rebuilt with new valve stem seals and 8 new inlet valves roughly around 1000 miles ago but no reciepts to prove this but you can tell how clean the head is.

Looking for £200 collected from stockport.

[Edited on 30-04-2013 by vauxtillidie]
iby

1st May 13 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Genuine interest in this.

Questions:

Any videos of it running when in the damaged car or have pics of the car it was in to prove it?

Any power figure?

Any info of when the timing belt and headgasket has been done? (same, 1000 miles ago?)

Is the sump good in terms of condition? No cracks and sealed properly?

What year/car did it come out of exactly?

I have just converted mine to later coilpack version but leak from headgasket externally leaking oil.

I hope you understand the nature of the questions lol. I've been messed around too much lately.

Also give me your number. I can collect on sunday or bank holiday monday. I'm at bb4 6ns.

[Edited on 01-05-2013 by iby]
vauxtillidie

1st May 13 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have a text!
vauxtillidie

1st May 13 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot to add that this has NO spark plug leads with it. They were sold seperatly when i bought the engine.

I will take OFFERS on this.
vauxtillidie

2nd May 13 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any offers on this?
vauxtillidie

3rd May 13 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Complete C20XE Engine forsale CHEAP!! 24 database queries in 0.0095651 seconds