corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Silver Corsa B GSi *Gauging Interest*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Silver Corsa B GSi *Gauging Interest*
mar_cus

User status: Offline
24th Mar 13 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa B
Engine - C16XE
Mileage - 118000 (before full rebuild)

Location - Cheshire

I bought this car a while ago with the intention of making it a track car with minimal road use, so therefore I wanted to keep it road legal. A lot of hours have been put into rebuilding this engine and cleaning up the car but unfortunately with university on the side I haven't had as much time as I wanted or cash inflow to keep the project going as smoothly as I would have liked to. This is the reason for sale.

The car is currently SORN and as it stands it needs a little bit of work on the engine and a little bit on the interior. The engine needs new piston rings fitted which I am in possession of and do have plans to fit. The interior needs some filler sanding on top of the rear arches before they can be painted black to match the rest.

The following list details the specification of the car.

Fully rebuilt c16xe engine with washed head, new valves (all re-seated) and necessary bolts/bearings changed in the bottom end.
New lambda and crank sensor
New Coilpack
New Radiator
4-2-1 Exhaust manifold
Piper cat-back stainless steel exhaust system with 3" inward rolled tailpipe
Mantzel Style Inlet manifold
Enlarged throttle body with all necessary piping for the air filter
Fully polybushed
Lowered 60mm on GMax Shocks
GSi Fan blades in gloss black with good tyres
Black sprayed roof
Astra 2L Front brake upgrade
Williams 3-point harnesses
Corbeau Forza Bucket Seats

The list might continue but I'm sure this highlights the main additions to the car. It is in good condition and I will upload some pictures soon when I get onto my desktop. In the meantime, some pictures can be found here: http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=537672&page=1

Ideally I would like to sell this car working, but will be tempted to sell it as it stands if there is interest. Could also be tempted to split as well.

Please post or PM me for more details.

Thanks,

Marcus

***Update***

Some pictures for you...

[Edited on 25-03-2013 by mar_cus]

[Edited on 25-03-2013 by mar_cus]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Silver Corsa B GSi *Gauging Interest* 24 database queries in 0.0088742 seconds