corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Octavia VRS Black Magic Low Mileage, Remapped

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2003 Octavia VRS Black Magic Low Mileage, Remapped
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
   10th Mar 13 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I've finally got around to making a For Sale thread

Unfortunately due to work mileage increasing I'm having to sell my brilliant MK1 VRS. I searched for a long time to find a perfect example with low mileage and bought this off a guy from Briskoda.

It's been faultless and I'll be very sad to see it go

Here goes...

2003 Mk1 Octavia VRS in Black Magic running approx 220bhp
Only 66,000 miles, will increase slightly as still using.
11 months MOT with No advisories (Done by a master tech at Skoda)
3 months Tax
FSH including recent Cambelt Change
Nearly new Goodyear Eagles all around with even wear and loads of tread. There is a brand new Spider alloy with a brand new Dunlop tyre as a spare (See bad points)
Magnex twin backbox, pretty quite but gives a nice note.
REVO Select remap with handset and disc. This is an expensive remap and allows you to switch it on and off but also to disable the car when on holiday etc and you can tweak all the settings via a laptop.
Brand new badges all around.
Interior only has minimal marks and is in brilliant condition compared to pretty much all I seem before it. Comes with a VRS seat cover that I use all the time.
6 CD changer and standard head unit.
HPI clear.
No clutch slip and gearbox is nice and tight as you'd expect from the mileage.

The car is currently on my private plate as you can see and this is not included in the sale. The old plate is NA52 DRV.

Please note the new VRS badge is now back on the grill.

Washed properly, snow foam etc every week and just been waxed.

Bad points? Well no car is perfect especially a 10 year old one but there are only some minor marks. The painted grill could do with being sprayed again. There is a LCR splitter on the front which I caught on a curb so has a graze on it and due to the splitter directing stones etc at the bottom of the bumper the paint is all grainy and rashed. This isn't majorly noticeable and you might not notice but I want to be honest.

The wheels IMO are in good condition but a refurb would accommodate the look of the rest of the car. The O/S/F wheel has some bubbling on but you could easily swap this for the new spare etc.

I'll take some pictures of the service book and the interior asap and any questions feel free to ask

Price is £3500 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Octavia VRS Black Magic Low Mileage, Remapped 24 database queries in 0.0079842 seconds