corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sold
nick_sri

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 13 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Yamaha
Model - XJ600N

Mileage - 10,000
Price - 550 ono

Yahama xj600n (1998) . The bike is in good condition for its age , choke cable has frayed and snapped , i have a new one and will fit it to bike before sale , also has a scrape on tank . not bad but is visible

6 speed transmission

the bike has recently run out of tax and mot so the price reflects this , bike should fly through mot no problems

exhaust had a slight blow which i have had repaired and now runs and sounds sweet

all old mots and receipts , has had quite alot spent to keep it in nice condition

Been registed with a 33bhp restrictor , so it can be ridden on L plates. have all paperwork to back this up
but has to be renewed yearly. the restrictor is not currently fitted to the bike

clean bike and low mileage , at 6000 miles the bike had a new set of clocks due to a previous owner breaking them while in storage ,so it shows the bike has done 3500 miles. all old receipts and mots back up the original mileage

viewing welcome and i dont mind people having a test ride as long as your not going to pinch it

has been a very reliable bike and is ideal as a "first big bike" . easy to ride , excellent on fuel

bike is located in crewe , have a mate with a bike trailer so could deliver m u2u me if intrested

[Edited on 09-03-2013 by nick_sri]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » sold 24 database queries in 0.0090170 seconds