corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » South Central - The East Midlands march meet - Billing mill pub - Northampton

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author South Central - The East Midlands march meet - Billing mill pub - Northampton
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 13 at 09:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just thought I'd pop this in here (already asked Darryl) The East Midlands are having the next monthly meet @ The Billing Mill pub, Northampton next Sunday 03/03/2013

This isnt miles away from Milton Keynes so the invite goes out to you and anyone else who fancies a drive up
All details can be found here:
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=650709&page=1

Hope to see you there

[Edited on 01-03-2013 by Darryl H]

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

1st Mar 13 at 17:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is going to be the monthly meet for those who can stomach the drive! Not too far for the south central lot and will have a few attendees

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

1st Mar 13 at 17:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This weekend lads are you on board Darryl?

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Bprice91

1st Mar 13 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really wanted too but afraid car isn't up to scratch to drive
davegreen
Premium Member

1st Mar 13 at 20:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i may pop up on sunday, the b needs a run out. aint been out in it since milton keynes meet.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » South Central - The East Midlands march meet - Billing mill pub - Northampton 24 database queries in 0.0084469 seconds