corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » black dimond exhaust! help asap!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black dimond exhaust! help asap!
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   5th May 03 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im lookin at gettin a new exhaust, i like the look of the black dimond twin oval full stainless system, are they any good? plz reply asap, need exhaust by fri!!!!!

[Edited on 05-05-2003 by broster]
broster
Premium Member

6th May 03 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Makarus

6th May 03 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have never really heard any comments about those exhausts.

How much are you looking to spend?? I may be able to recommend a better setup for the money.

New Poll