corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My black 1998 1.4 sport on Porsche twist reps,with low mileage and FSH. (CAR NOW GONE!!!)

New Poll
  <<  15    16    17    18    19  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My black 1998 1.4 sport on Porsche twist reps,with low mileage and FSH. (CAR NOW GONE!!!)
BenC1985

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 13 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Small update. I know its not winter yet but ive just been and picked up some wheels i will be using for winter wheels. Got them for £60 with balloon tyres on, plan is sell the tyres to get some money back then get some 195/45 or 195/50's put on them.

Pics

This is the worst one

I dont plan on painting them, but i may change my mind and practice doing a refurb on them and repaint. See what happens
AaronTD

3rd Aug 13 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these are what i wanted for mine but noone over here heard of them such a nice wheel!
BenC1985

3rd Aug 13 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know. Charles on here has them on his brocade yellow one. I asked him if he sold them to let me know. But these came up at a good price so if i get £20 for the three good tyres then ive paid ten quid a wheel Just need some decent size tyres to go on them over the winter months. Think i will keep these incase i want to sell my car and then sell the twists seperate. Thats a big if and when i sell the car
AaronTD

3rd Aug 13 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well that other bit IF you decide to sell these give me a shout ive been after a set lol
Corsab1999

10th Aug 13 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love this car so much! damn she looks clean lol. what colour are the Twists painted mate??
BenC1985

11th Aug 13 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsab1999
Love this car so much! damn she looks clean lol. what colour are the Twists painted mate??

The wheels are a custom mix. They are actually Vauxhall smoke grey (like Danny W's car) But with a gold tinter mixed in to give it the bronzey colour. Best thing i had done to the car having the wheels painted that colour.
SXI - Matt

11th Aug 13 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty sure I spotted you in irthlingborough the other day looked just like your car any way
BenC1985

11th Aug 13 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah thats where i live mate Probably wasent very clean though.
BenC1985

11th Aug 13 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really an update. Bought some more cleaning stuff, mainly some Valet pro citrus pre cleaner to make cleaning abit easier and safer for the paintwork. Car hadent been cleaned since billing as ive been busy so gave the citrus pre cleaner a good test. I also just upgraded my phone to a galaxy s4 so wanted to test the camara as its supposed to be 13mp.

Heres a few before pics i took to show its been used and not cleaned (for once)

And all cleaned.

BenC1985

18th Aug 13 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone interested in buying my car??? Thinking of selling up. Just gauging interest at the min really.
*CorsaCal*

18th Aug 13 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wheels?
BenC1985

18th Aug 13 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends if i can sell it together. If not i will be splitting it. If thats the case then it will come with the astra wheels on it for a cheaper price.
l88fty
Premium Member

18th Aug 13 at 18:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BenC1985
Anyone interested in buying my car??? Thinking of selling up. Just gauging interest at the min really.

Seriously dude?

If you do split it, let me know...dibs on the wings please

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929
BenC1985

18th Aug 13 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No not completly split it. Just remove most add on parts (wheels, Opel grill and mud guards, smoked depos,) and sell it on cheaper. I still have my old front lights and grill, get a bootlock from scrappy and sell the opel one. Still got my Vauxhall mud guards and put the astra wheels on it. I just want to be sure people are interested in the whole car first before i buy something else.
BeetleGav

18th Aug 13 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You teased me with this last time! Damn you
l88fty
Premium Member

18th Aug 13 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BenC1985
No not completly split it. Just remove most add on parts (wheels, Opel grill and mud guards, smoked depos,) and sell it on cheaper. I still have my old front lights and grill, get a bootlock from scrappy and sell the opel one. Still got my Vauxhall mud guards and put the astra wheels on it. I just want to be sure people are interested in the whole car first before i buy something else.

Well mate will be sad to see such a tidy B go. I'll gladly give the Opel mudflaps a loving new home

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929
BenC1985

18th Aug 13 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it has to be put back to near standard to sell it on thats what will have to be done. I have alot of my original parts to re fit and sell bits on. If i sold some bits off it for what id want i could sell the car with astra wheels and standard grill lights etc for less than a grand. Perfect base for a let or xe.
Corsab1999

18th Aug 13 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u me price as it stands buddy. if you sell the wheels please let me know also the opel mudflaps etc.
nibnob21
Premium Member

19th Aug 13 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same position I'm in. It makes far more sense financially to take off loads of the modified parts to sell separately, and then replace with standard bits to sell the car as a whole. A more standard car will appeal to a wider audience too.

MX5 Project Thread
tom130691
Premium Member

19th Aug 13 at 14:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more than likely ill be ripping mine apart before the year is out

shell will be scrapped though
BeetleGav

19th Aug 13 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put mine back to standard and sold all the bit separate.
Sold car for £950 then about 300-400 in parts
If you can sell it as a whole for a decent price I'd do that. Posting stuff etc is a right ball ache
BenC1985

19th Aug 13 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know. If they wheels come off they are going for no less than £450. Then all the opel stuff together will be atleast £100. Then other bits and bobs and sell it on the astra wheels and rebadged as a vauxhall. Thats only if i cant get what i want as it is.
BeetleGav

19th Aug 13 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that's same as what I did. Opel stuff sold straight away on mine
Paul_JC

20th Aug 13 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wheels are still looking nice Ben, I love the colour we got mixed up for them. Might have to do my Borbet t's this colour on the fiesta or maybe a darker shade!
Either way looking fresh and i'd imagine you shouldn't struggle selling after the work you've put into it tidying it all up!
BenC1985

23rd Aug 13 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now for sale

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=658387&pid=8787959#pid8787959

<<  15    16    17    18    19  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My black 1998 1.4 sport on Porsche twist reps,with low mileage and FSH. (CAR NOW GONE!!!) 24 database queries in 0.2067451 seconds