corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsastokey

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsastokey
Ashleyybryan

User status: Offline
27th Dec 12 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's what he told me to do aswell
Corsa_Sport21

27th Dec 12 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has any1 called his place of work yet?? Might be worth a quick call see what they have to say about it.
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Dec 12 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF for?

Just to stir up some shit and make them complain to the Police, which in turn undermines your complaint?

Or perhaps make him lose his job so you've absolutely no chance of getting any money back.

Yeah, go for it.
jrdn7

27th Dec 12 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought & paid for an alternator from him last week, paid the £25 + fees as we agreed and he said he posted it first class mail first thing the next day and it would arrive 3rd-8th January.

Got a notification over paypal about a refund from him, which I got for the full £30 + fees with a message "refund for the alt sorry mate". I U2U'd him 3 or 4 times asking why he refunded it, but he never messaged me back.

Seemed a bit iffy when he sent me the first email address for paypal, then told me it was the wrong one and sent me another. I sent the money as payment owed (would never send as a gift) & got a full refund to my account thank fuck.

I can't do anything about it but for whoever can do something, don't let this wanker get off with it. He's got £800 odd of other peoples money which ain't his.
Corsa_Sport21

27th Dec 12 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
WTF for?

Just to stir up some shit and make them complain to the Police, which in turn undermines your complaint?

Or perhaps make him lose his job so you've absolutely no chance of getting any money back.

Yeah, go for it.

Well if he's stealing from people over the internet, who's to say he's not stealing from work. There's every chance, and this could be the sort of thing they need to investigate him if they maybe are suspicious. You never know.

Just because he is in employment, dosn't mean the people who have lost out will receive their money in a lump sum. He will end up paying £5 a week.
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Dec 12 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
Well if he's stealing from people over the internet, who's to say he's not stealing from work.

Well I'm interested in returning money to people who we know have lost money, no more.

[Edited on 27-12-2012 by Ian]
Tony M84

27th Dec 12 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From what I know even if the accounts do no have an agreed overdraft limit Paypal can still withdraw the money.
Tony M84

27th Dec 12 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
Well if he's stealing from people over the internet, who's to say he's not stealing from work.

Well I'm interested in returning money to people who we know have lost money, no more.

I must say Ian Im very pleased with how you've dealt with this. Hats off to you mate.
Aerox-lad

27th Dec 12 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To all concerned. I bought a k&n air filter from him for £10 posted. I paid as A GIFT which I know is a bit naive but as it was a Tenner I took the risk. Thought it was a bit cheap tbh.
Aerox-lad

27th Dec 12 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also I paid to the mark.sherwin17.10 paypal address
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Dec 12 at 16:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

williamcorsa - £185 YES
Munchie - £35 NO
smoothboy - £137 NO
Corsa-C20LET £125- NO
Tony M84 - £90 NO
reecegsi - £200 NO
one-mr-t - £25 NO
Starsilversteve - £45 NO
jrdn7 - £30 refunded
Aerox-lad - £10 NO

Still quite a few people yet to report.

Not too fussed if its a tenner or ten grand, fraud is fraud. I don't want any amount outstanding as any profit makes it worth doing and it shouldn't be.
Aerox-lad

27th Dec 12 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't see myself getting my money back Ian if I paid as a gift. But see where you are coming from. Do we need to report it online or call staffordshire police? I've seen other members posting that all the police do is give you the fraud online website that one needs to contact
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Dec 12 at 17:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud

Tell them you've paid Josh Lockett for car parts and they've not arrived, that the deal was done on Corsa Sport web site and that Ian Griffiths who runs the site has address details.

They can have my details as well - 07866 423809 or ian@corsasport.co.uk

You'll get it back, or in the very least he won't keep it. Either way I urge you not to do nothing.

Aerox-lad

27th Dec 12 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Ian I have reported the fraud to action fraud and gave them your email and phone number. Hope it gets sorted and everyone reports him who has been victims of his fraud.
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Dec 12 at 18:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

williamcorsa - £185 YES
Munchie - £35 NO
smoothboy - £137 NO
Corsa-C20LET £125- NO
Tony M84 - £90 NO
reecegsi - £200 NO
one-mr-t - £25 NO
Starsilversteve - £45 NO
jrdn7 - £30 refunded
Aerox-lad - £10 YES
jrdn7

28th Dec 12 at 03:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just going through U2U's from him & he gave me 2 email addresses for paypal, marksherwin17.10@gmail.com and marksherwin1.17.10@gmail.com. He also asked me to pay via bank transfer but happy to say I'm not that stupid.

Ian if you want my full conversation with him I'm happy to U2U it to you. If it helps get this fucker cause I'm happy to.
Munchie

28th Dec 12 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have now done this Ian, Submitted to the fraud guys and I have a crime reference number and password.

Cheers
williamcorsa

28th Dec 12 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on guys we need everyone he's took money from, it's no use only 2 or 3 people doing it we need everyone involved to stop this prick. Take 20 minutes and report him.
smoothboy

28th Dec 12 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi peeps tryed to do it afew times how do i get a reference number ? Thanks ste
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Dec 12 at 16:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

williamcorsa - £185 YES
Munchie - £35 YES
smoothboy - £137 NO
Corsa-C20LET £125- NO
Tony M84 - £90 NO
reecegsi - £200 NO
one-mr-t - £25 NO
Starsilversteve - £45 NO
jrdn7 - £30 refunded
Aerox-lad - £10 YES

Total £852

Reported £230

[Edited on 28-12-2012 by Ian]
Aerox-lad

28th Dec 12 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smoothboy I think they give you a reference number and a password after you open the case..
Meatball

28th Dec 12 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's changed his Facebook name , also could get details for that ? http://m.facebook.com/josh.s.lockett?id=636930001&_rdr
smoothboy

28th Dec 12 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do i have to ring them first ?
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Dec 12 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put the Facebook address in if you wish, it'll give them the address if the car on the path is registered there.

Best to use

http://www.facebook.com/josh.s.lockett

You don't have to call first I don't think.
Meatball

28th Dec 12 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As I said before sorry I never said anything before guys a complete waist of sperm ! Should be ashame of him self doing this to people especially when times are hard

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsastokey 23 database queries in 0.1887760 seconds