corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » If some sleezy guy pinched your girlfriends arse, what would you do??

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If some sleezy guy pinched your girlfriends arse, what would you do??
FrankP

User status: Offline
4th May 03 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

order a white death at the bar sip it, spray his face and set it alight. but thats me being macho. in reality me and my friends wait til he goes to the toilet and fix him up there.
kenyon

4th May 03 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apply your elbow swiftly with great panache to the creavice on his face he calls a mouth
Cybermonkey

4th May 03 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cdcool1
i was in a club tonight with my bird, and sum guy pinched her arse, and i saw him pinch 2 other lasses arse too. i hate guy thinkin they can treat women how they want, but i'd promised that i would hit anyone, so i walked into him, and knocked him bout 2 meters, then he hit the floor. was i right in doing so?? i wanted to kill the fucker

I like you
Super_si

4th May 03 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kick the fucking shit out him
d0gz_bollox

4th May 03 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
so i walked into him, and knocked him bout 2 meters, then he hit the floor.

must of been a slippy floor
Wolfy

4th May 03 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FrankP
order a white death at the bar sip it, spray his face and set it alight. but thats me being macho. in reality me and my friends wait til he goes to the toilet and fix him up there.

fix what..... or dont we wish to know?
J da Silva

4th May 03 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the leaky sink in the bogz
mtcmedia

4th May 03 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it was me, id say summin the first time.... like FUCK OFF..... if it happened again, def grab the nearest hard object and smack it over his head lol
Blade_sri

4th May 03 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u did good lado
stubbsy05

4th May 03 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get very fcuked off when this used to happen. One 'Mate' tried it on with my gf, so I basically did what you did, he fcuked over.
I basically fill myself filling up with temper, grip my wrists and get very fcuked off. One day someones gonna get on the wrong side of me!
Natz

4th May 03 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my bf wud have done the same
but, whe u get those kn0bs that come in ur face or reckon they r well sexy coz they wistle at u or something, i have 2 laugh/ push out me way/ shout at em etc. stick a test tube shot fing up their arse if i cud
Kieran McMutrie

4th May 03 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon you did ok but just take care mate. There's always some d1ck out there whose looking for a fight and would have thought nothing of getting back up of the floor and glassing you. Doesn't matter if you're right or wrong.

I knew this one lad who was unfortunately killed about 12 months ago now. Someone pinched his taxi and he had a word. Next thing the guy picks up a bottle and hits him in the back of the head. Guy bled to death right there on the floor nothing anyone could do
Phil321

4th May 03 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with Keiran on this one. Too many nutters out there. Plus, there is nothing be be gained from it, except maybe a harsh 'word' from the bouncers!
cdcool1

9th May 03 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea, after i did it, my mate took me straight to toilet to calm down, when i came back, my mate told me to get out the club coz this lad had rounded up bout a dozen of his mates looking for me.

what i dont understand is, if he's so big and macho to go round pinchin lasses arses and expects to get away with it, why does he need his mates to help him when he pinches some1's arse thats got a boyfriend?

cant wait till i see him on his own
3CorsaMeal

9th May 03 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Grabs his balls and give him a wink!!!!!
pringle

9th May 03 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a would rip there head of if they touched ma woman.
Keeley

9th May 03 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Grabs his balls and give him a wink!!!!!

lol
pringle

9th May 03 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a no how you feel cdcool, a was out last weekend and someone was touching ma bird up
jay@ffwd

9th May 03 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
just asking to help me justify what i did

Probaly laugh at him for being a dick
Phil Hall

9th May 03 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the heat of the moment I would have done the same or worse but nearly every bar / club i go to I'm sort of a regular and would know at least one or more of the doorstaff. Best thing to do is just have a word with them, then laugh as he gets dragged out of the club.
cdcool1

9th May 03 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didn't think bout that at the time, but like you say, in the heat of the moment you dont. i'd promised not to hit any1 b4 we went out, so thats why i just kinda let him know i was there
RichR
Premium Member

9th May 03 at 13:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I t doesnt bother me cause its funny seeing the missus slap them silly for it. She can handle herself and does pretty much what u did, and knocks them off their feet
3CorsaMeal

9th May 03 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eat food - Get Fat - Work on a fish stall - and stop brushing ur teeth = you can WIN
Joff

9th May 03 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends if your girlfriend is complaining or not. If you're getting this upset when you're going out together, imagine what's happening when she's out with her mates - and they're all egging each other on.

If you think with your fists first and head later then perhaps you shouldn't be allowed out in public?
cdcool1

9th May 03 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
Depends if your girlfriend is complaining or not. If you're getting this upset when you're going out together, imagine what's happening when she's out with her mates - and they're all egging each other on.

If you think with your fists first and head later then perhaps you shouldn't be allowed out in public?

i guess u speak right mate, but judging by the replys lots of people have given, i thought i was quite well behaved to tell you the truth. and yes, my girlfriend was quite upset about some1 touching her. i had my arms round her, pretty obvious she's my bird.

i know she'd never cheat on me mate, but guys thinkin they can do what they like to lasses do my head in, and especially when its my girlfriend involved. i see where ya commin from mate, but u gotta see my side of the story too

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » If some sleezy guy pinched your girlfriends arse, what would you do?? 22 database queries in 0.1871312 seconds