corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Centurion TV

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Centurion TV
rich0404

User status: Offline
3rd May 03 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically i bought a centurion tv dvd player, i dont jus wanna plug the power cables in the cig lighter. i herd u wire it up underneath the connections.

so do i cut the adaptor fron the power cable off, under the cig lighter disconnect it and wire the two with connectores?

are the cables jus power n earth???

thanks
TOMAS

User status: Offline
4th May 03 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate if its the Centurion 1001 DIN-sized dvd player take it back and get youre money back!! I had FIVE in my car and EVERY one fecked up - skipping like mad, freezing, lines on picture, scraped up my DVD's inside, yellow picture!! They are the most pi55 poor quality i have ever seen, and when they did work the picture quality was not the best. Car Electronics Ltd Nottingham Branch say that they have had OVER 70% of the units back because they had a 'bad' batch. Now im sorry but i thought something was wrong once i'd handed my £200 over for my first player when i realised that there was NO manufacturer's name on the product ANYWHERE or in the instruction manual!! - That can only mean one thing. Ive now spent a extra £50 on a Panasonic CX-DVP292N which is only set to region 2 but its different class compaired with centurion!! Now thats my rant over sorry mate for putting youre purchase down but i dont want ANYONE to go through what i did! Now the centurion 2001 boot mount DVD may be ok... but...

[Edited on 04-05-2003 by TOMAS]

New Poll