corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa C SRi Z22se supercharger. now with youtube video

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa C SRi Z22se supercharger. now with youtube video
corsadonk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Jan 13 at 10:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fairplay, pretty different.
davegreen
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 11:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure on the hubs as they were on the car when i got it. the cv's are from the vectra B with the vectras r/h shaft and a corsa B 2l conversion shaft on other side. got that from LMF about £60?
Steve jordan

20th Jan 13 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for that, so it's all really just a mix and match of things. I like they way they sit in the bay like that's how they came from the dealer.
BYRON

20th Jan 13 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a video of Steve leaving a toll booth in France when we went to GTi international. Was rapid.
davegreen
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 11:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the idea, i like the look as if it was made by vauxhall only better!
davegreen
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to a dyno day with steve once and it made 368bhp but that was before he had it finished. never had a go in it, he did offer though.
Steve jordan

20th Jan 13 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there no way you could get a standard air box to fit? Maybe a battery bag for it aswell?
davegreen
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no corsa C's have front exit air boxes to my knowledge? thought about dbilas flow master but dont like dealing with regal. had the viper left over from the corsa B and it fits nice. may get a battery cover at some point. still loads to do. given up today as its snowing here!
Steve jordan

20th Jan 13 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just an idea, I know people use the 1.9diesel air boxes on the zlet conversions. May be worth looking at that. I wanted to get out in garage today but its snowing here too and it's too bloody cold for me lol
davegreen
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 12:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

may put it on throttle bodies yet so going to leave the viper on for now. the cold dont bother me i just dont want to get it wet inside the car as its not inside. found a good deal on dynamat while ive been stuct in today. so not all bad!
Steve jordan

20th Jan 13 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice! Get out there and get some pictures up then ha!
davegreen
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 12:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will be taking photos when i strip it and dynamat it. not sure how many rolls i'll need, took 28 on the vectra but didnt finish it all, starting with 18 rolls and go from there. thats 72sqft! that'll keep me busy for an hour or two with laying the wiring as well.
Steve jordan

20th Jan 13 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, think you may have your work cut out there mate
davegreen
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a friend helpedme do the vectra, got that done over a weekend apart from the roof and final layers on the doors. 4 rolls on each front door, they shut with a nice thud not the usuall rattling tinny clunk!
Steve jordan

20th Jan 13 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good stuff mate.
davegreen
Premium Member

24th Jan 13 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[img][/img]

sound deadening has arrived, only 80 sqft for a start. a job for the week end!
JoshSRi

25th Jan 13 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice, never seen one of these in a C before!
craig-dodd

25th Jan 13 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tidy car mate i have a turbo, exhaust manifold and inlet manifold (which is supose t be less restrictive) off a z20net/b207 if you wanted to go down that route
SXI - Matt

25th Jan 13 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davegreen
it was sad to see it sat outside LMF's unit striped out turning flame pink!
it was one of the first z20lets in the uk, had decent power to 360bhp+ i think?
done me ok for the price, its only done 19500miles!

Yeah did look in a sorry state, looked around his new astra coupe the other day, its all stripped with the cage being welded in but doesn't seem to be getting any further on

If its any think like his old corsa it'll be pretty special
davegreen
Premium Member

25th Jan 13 at 19:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keeping it n/a, i did price up a turbo conversion but thers not much room down the back of the engine to fit one. can be done but not this time. its mainly going to be transport for the sound system thats going in.
steve realy has taken his time with the astra, he built the corsa up fairly quickly. to busy with are old triumph herald!
davegreen
Premium Member

3rd Feb 13 at 17:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[img][/img]
got the bumpers and spoilers back from bodyshop today, only had time to get the bumpers on before off to south central meet.
DanCobb

3rd Feb 13 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good
Paul W
Premium Member

3rd Mar 13 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Epic build!

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
davegreen
Premium Member

3rd Mar 13 at 22:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for them photos paul.
corsadonk
Premium Member

4th Mar 13 at 07:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like a cracker.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa C SRi Z22se supercharger. now with youtube video 24 database queries in 0.1987748 seconds