corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Any way of finding out who owns a car from the number plate?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any way of finding out who owns a car from the number plate?
Seany

User status: Offline
10th Dec 12 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically I have been asked to try and find out who owns a car by the mrs' mum, she has the number plate and make of car but not model. Any ideas? Cheers
ed

10th Dec 12 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can apply to the DVLA and pay them a small fee, details here:

https://www.gov.uk/get-vehicle-information-from-dvla
Corsa_Sport21

10th Dec 12 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to write them a letter though, and i would imaging you'd need a pretty decent reason as to why you would want such info.

Im sure ive seen threads on here about it. Cars crashing into others and driving away etc, apply to DVLA for details. But the threads never got updated so not sure on the outcome.
Seany

10th Dec 12 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She has a very good reason but not something she would like me discussing. Police were no use, they just said registered to a woman. cheers anyway lads I will get her to try the dvla route
pete8v

10th Dec 12 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your going the dvla route its needs to be something serious like the other driver has driven off with a priceless possesion, owes money we do it at work if police wont help cost £30

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Any way of finding out who owns a car from the number plate? 22 database queries in 0.0084620 seconds