corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Heater core,

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Heater core,
bigjim172000

User status: Offline
4th Dec 12 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, heater cores gone on my corsa B, any ideas how to get it out? or is it a dash out job?
Vauxdan88

User status: Offline
4th Dec 12 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Behind the cig lighter bit there's a big plastic cover with iirc 4 screws one on each corner,on the underside of it,take them out,take cover off,it's tight and fiddly believe me But it will come off,then there's another one with I think 3 screws,take that off again tight and fiddly but will come off,then your at matrix, there's a screw inbetween the two pipes in engine bay side holding it in place,take that out,then matrix will come out,everything will have to come out into the passenger foot well coz clutch pedal is in way on drivers side.

New Poll