corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morning
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Nov 12 at 09:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Budgie
Tuesday Morning to . . .
Balling

Did you read the new rumors regarding Justice League? Apparently WB are looking to tie it in with the Dark Knight trilogy and have Gordon Lewitt play John Blake as Batman.
Some rumors are pointing at a post credit scene i Man of Steel with Blake and Clark meeting up.

Balling
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 09:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
I have some Photoshopping that needs doing, shame Balling isn't going to be around Just need stuff removing off the side of a building, but I don't really have any proper editing software
Bit of a shitty schedule today, but try sending it through and I'll see what I can do.

If it's work related it'll cost you!

nathy_87

27th Nov 12 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Hello NatHY

Tricks are ok I suppose, nothing too exciting happening. How about your bad self?

Hmm not too bad. Best part of today is that it didn't take me 1hr and 20 minutes to get to work this morning, let's hope it doesn't take as long to get home.
Gary
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 10:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

page 2 already

Thoughts on this now guys...

http://www.newpackhorse.co.uk/

[Edited on 27-11-2012 by Gary]
Shelly
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 10:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning all
Budgie

27th Nov 12 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Tuesday Morning to . . .
Balling

Did you read the new rumors regarding Justice League? Apparently WB are looking to tie it in with the Dark Knight trilogy and have Gordon Lewitt play John Blake as Batman.
Some rumors are pointing at a post credit scene i Man of Steel with Blake and Clark meeting up.

I heard something about JL following on from DKR, but i wouldn't of thought JGL will do it without Nolan.

I just feel they're going to take a step back without Nolan at the helm.
Blake should of been called Dick not Robin Nightwing for the win
Balling
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 11:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary

Better.

Few things that bug me:
* 'Find us' and 'Contact' should be one page
* Larger margin on the four hotspots on the frontpage
* Vertical and horisontal spacing between hotspots should be the same
* Still think a textured background or even an out of focus photo would be better
* Make more subpages. All boxes on the front page should be clickable. Not for the users sake, but for Googles.

Balling
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I heard something about JL following on from DKR, but i wouldn't of thought JGL will do it without Nolan.

I just feel they're going to take a step back without Nolan at the helm.
Blake should of been called Dick not Robin Nightwing for the win
Well, I think the thing JL is really going to struggle with is it being an origin story for all these heroes. They don't have time to introduce any other heroes than Superman in stand alone movies, so pulling John Blake from Rises makes a lot of sense as we know his origin story.

That Warner wants JGL and whether he'll actually do it are two very different matters though, so lets see what happens.

Balling
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 11:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://imgur.com/gallery/y5S2S

Budgie

27th Nov 12 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know Green Arrow isnt in the JL, but their current tv show is pretty wizard. If they did a few more shows that could introduce a few of the characters...
Balling
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has that ever been done? I mean a TV to film crossover? I think it'll pose an issue as TV shows are not necessarily as internationally wide spread as films.

As for the JL members, I'm sure they'll mix a never before seen team as was the case with Avengers.

Gary
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Few things that bug me:
* 'Find us' and 'Contact' should be one page
* Larger margin on the four hotspots on the frontpage
* Vertical and horisontal spacing between hotspots should be the same
* Still think a textured background or even an out of focus photo would be better
* Make more subpages. All boxes on the front page should be clickable. Not for the users sake, but for Googles.

- Will merge them
- larger margin?
-spacing is currently puzzling me. Prob made the images the wrong size as all cell padding was set to 5
-will have a go at the background now
-more subpages?
-boxes will be clickable when i get rouound to it

Thanks for your input
Balling
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 12:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just arrived at the hotel I'll be staying at for tonight and I can honestly not believe how tiny my room is.

I actually think the bathroom is bigger than the main room.

quote:
- larger margin?
-spacing is currently puzzling me. Prob made the images the wrong size as all cell padding was set to 5
-more subpages?
Margin, ie. the distance from the edge of the box to any text in it. Generally I'd say the inside margin should be at least equal to or preferably twice as big as the outside spacing to the nearest object.

Spacing is always going to be a bitch when using tables. Try setting up DIV's instead. Their behaviour is vastly different, but the benefit is that you're pretty certain they look the same in all browsers.

Yeah, you want at lot of subpages that are not necessarily mentioned in the menu, but just linked to from various locations. For example if you put "steak" in some content, make it a link and make a subpage telling all about how good your steaks are and what meat you use etc. This makes google think "man, this guy really knows about steaks" and improves your rating.

Budgie

27th Nov 12 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Has that ever been done? I mean a TV to film crossover? I think it'll pose an issue as TV shows are not necessarily as internationally wide spread as films.

As for the JL members, I'm sure they'll mix a never before seen team as was the case with Avengers.

well quite a lot of shows goes from tv to film. Firefly/Serenity worked pretty well. That's Joss Whedon for you though.
They had a pretty hardcore fan base. And I think we're seeing more of that come through, corps knowing what the fans want.
Gary
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Managed to sort the spacing balling, just had a cell height set wrong. Added texture, looks loads better i think. Will sort margins when i've got the core of it all sorted

thanks for all the help!
Whittie

27th Nov 12 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who's hosting the site Gaz? Let me know if you need it hosting.
Gary
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1and1 at the moment. Your sorted yours out? Kelp dropping before?
Daveskater
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lunch time
quote:
If it's work related it'll cost you!
I don't get paid enough as it is It doesn't have to be bang on, so I'll give it a go in Gimp and see how it goes

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Daveskater
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
quote:
Hello NatHY

Tricks are ok I suppose, nothing too exciting happening. How about your bad self?

Hmm not too bad. Best part of today is that it didn't take me 1hr and 20 minutes to get to work this morning, let's hope it doesn't take as long to get home.
That's all relative tbf. If you work at the end of the road then you obviously got lost, but if it's 150 miles away then you were doing warp speed

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Daveskater
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
page 2 already

Gorgeous, like you x

Only thing I want to add above Balling's comments is the background texture looks much better than the solid colour, but I think the texture needs to be slightly larger. I say this because I didn't even notice it at first - I had to get close to the screen to see if you'd done it or not.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Daveskater
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
This makes google think "man, this guy really knows about steaks"
Impressing Google ftw

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Gary
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
page 2 already

Gorgeous, like you x

Only thing I want to add above Balling's comments is the background texture looks much better than the solid colour, but I think the texture needs to be slightly larger. I say this because I didn't even notice it at first - I had to get close to the screen to see if you'd done it or not.

:blush:

I'll leave it for now, but feel free to find a different one
Whittie

27th Nov 12 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Who's hosting the site Gaz? Let me know if you need it hosting.

Mines fine pal, dropped 3 times in 5 years, one time for 4 days. Been fine the last 12 months or so.
Gary
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dinnertime, bloody starving!

Tuna sandwich & Incubus
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

27th Nov 12 at 14:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning all

quote:
page 2 already

[Edited on 27-11-2012 by Gary]

On the contact page whack an address in there as well as google maps is really slow on my pc and would put me off trying to find it where as if there is a postcode/address of some sort I can just put it in to the phone.

It might just be me that thinks that as I probably need a new pc

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning 23 database queries in 0.1902289 seconds