corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » CS showcase video- ***bring cameras to Combe/PVS or film your own this weekend****

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CS showcase video- ***bring cameras to Combe/PVS or film your own this weekend****
Christopher

User status: Offline
20th Nov 12 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also do a fair bit of video editing myself with aae, vegas etc so would be happy to edit the clips
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Nov 12 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a great idea but also a load and load and load of work.

I can't see anyone taking it on unless its from within the community and generally anyone talented enough to do it is too busy.

Art generally is something we struggle with, just look at the calendar situation, quite a few great pics but it also needs time choosing/editing and actually commissioning the stuff to print.

I'd dearly love and value someone who could put that volume and time but like I say, good people are normally in demand!
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

20th Nov 12 at 22:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've spoken to a friend who is doing stuff like this and band videos at the moment.

He's said he'd do it if I let him know when it is and if he can get some grub and a lift.

He's not really obsessed with cars but he's obsessed with filming

I sent him a few videos from this thread and he's said they're all within his capabilities.

Could be worth bringing him along to PVS or something similar?

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
SteveoBC
Premium Member

20th Nov 12 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Darryl H
I've spoken to a friend who is doing stuff like this and band videos at the moment.

He's said he'd do it if I let him know when it is and if he can get some grub and a lift.

He's not really obsessed with cars but he's obsessed with filming

I sent him a few videos from this thread and he's said they're all within his capabilities.

Could be worth bringing him along to PVS or something similar?

nice work darryl, PVS is a must for him to go to get a few shots of the stand, get the big spec boys going down the strip etc (dunno if he can get a pass so he can film from the start line etc) get him down to some track days myself and im sure others will be willing to give passenger rides or use ours as camera cars, its a start at least
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Nov 12 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Press passes are no bother but we'd need to know we were definitely going to use them to avoid looking silly.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

20th Nov 12 at 22:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Press passes are no bother but we'd need to know we were definitely going to use them to avoid looking silly.

well i shouldnt think it would be too much of a worry PVS is miles away so i would say we have plenty of time to get a camera guy lined up, whole reason i put the idea forward now so we can get this kind of stuff planned over the winter ready for next year and not slap dash at the last minute
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

20th Nov 12 at 22:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome ^^ really hope this works out.

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
SteveoBC
Premium Member

21st Nov 12 at 10:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to kind of spread the word about finding someone whos good at filming and the like, Daz has found a good lead but always nice to have a backup, if anyone who knows someone who does this sort of stuff post in here
3CorsaMeal

21st Nov 12 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i still have some video that a guy on here made and posted out to everyone, was part of his uni project or something, can't remember his name
Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 12 at 10:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol at icy

whoever shot that video needs to go back to film class and learn about reflections
SteveoBC
Premium Member

21st Nov 12 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ideas on which member 3CM is on about anyone

plus with the corsa 20th anniversay show coming up soon what a perfect reason to get a showcase vid made
3CorsaMeal

21st Nov 12 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just dug the CD out, it says "cash injection" "andy@soaped.tv"

i think its the corsa one
3CorsaMeal

21st Nov 12 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Recorded a bit of it on my phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxDpVJBRF4U&feature=plcp
BluKoo

21st Nov 12 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"do you have any breakdowns or anything?"
SteveoBC
Premium Member

21st Nov 12 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol how weird, the stephen brooks guy who did the combe video for forge motorsport just got back to me this morning (asked him if he had any other footage of mine from that day, but messaged him ages ago)

asked him if he would be interested in doing something for CS and what he would want for doing it (cant hurt to ask) lets see if he comes back to me about it

[Edited on 21-11-2012 by SteveoBC]
aaron_c20

21st Nov 12 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can try and get hold of a guy hes starteda big cruise west london collective ... check them out on facebook and im sure he will do what he can guys names ash
Christopher

21st Nov 12 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well if we can get a few clips together filmed by various people and then hosted all in one place then a few people could put some things together and we could then publish the best one
SteveoBC
Premium Member

6th Dec 12 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Christopher
quote:
Originally posted by SteveoBC
quote:
Originally posted by Christopher
quote:
Originally posted by NathanR
RMJJ . Thought you was saving for a supra ?

Steve were have you got in mind for this actually happening ? At a show I presume ?

Pvs next year

Not just PVS i was thinking of doing something over the spring/summer month want to do shots of some meets, driving to and from meets, couple of flybys, shots in a multistorey at night, track outings then PVS being the finale

Sounds like a plan! Well as i said in the big discussion, if we can get everyone with hd cams just to record as much footage as they possibly can, local meets, shoots, shows (trax, billing, pv) Then host them all together, eg upload to filefront or something and then put all the download links in a seperate topic on here and then people can download them and edit a trailer! Best edited trailer can edit the full thing !! Id love to edit this!

[Edited on 06-12-2012 by Christopher]
SteveoBC
Premium Member

6th Dec 12 at 15:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as per your quote above chris moved it in here instead of crowding RMJJs project thread, if we are going to get members to get shots themselves is there a set quality they need to film in??
Christopher

6th Dec 12 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh yes probably a good idea! Well i would defently say hd cameras only otheriwse i can see lots of iphone clips being sent in and along with hd is just going to look pants :/
SteveoBC
Premium Member

6th Dec 12 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plus was taking your idea of getting people to film some bits themselves we can then use in the final edit

is there a site they can upload to or someone like yourself can download from and then edit their footage, i know youtbue sounds an obviousl choice but he quality gets downgraded when up upload
Christopher

6th Dec 12 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gamefront.com If everyone records as much stuff as they can then put it on there then we can store all the links together in a seperate thread then everyone has access to download them or put up there own files!
Darryl H
Premium Member

6th Dec 12 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Turns out my brother has a Go pro! which can do 8hours of footage in one take! If I can get hold of it I'll purchase one as well and attach them to the outside of my car for meets etc

[Edited on 06-12-2012 by Darryl H]

Christopher

6th Dec 12 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That would be brilliant Darryl! Go pros are great!
Darryl H
Premium Member

6th Dec 12 at 17:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been wanting one for a while so gives me an excuse to get one

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » CS showcase video- ***bring cameras to Combe/PVS or film your own this weekend**** 23 database queries in 0.0183320 seconds