corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B Door Adjustment

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Door Adjustment
Johnjourno

User status: Offline
   14th Nov 12 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

My Corsa B has had the drivers door replaced at some point and the alignment is terrible, the door is too far forward and sits too far out at the top edge of the door at the latch end, the bottom alignment is fine, as is the front edge

I removed the door thinking that I could adjust the hinge on the car body, but this isn't the case. The top hinge has a bolt but it appears to be to hold something inside the car, and the hinge is welded to the body, and on the door, the adjustment only appears to be to move the door front edge in and out

Is there a guide for door adjustment, or can someone tell me how to rectify this?

Pictures upon request if needed

New Poll