corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek Fitbaw Thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Midweek Fitbaw Thread
Hammer

User status: Offline
24th Oct 12 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kagawa is a quality footballer.
Whittie

24th Oct 12 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kagawa is immense, can't understand ho.....

Just realised it was Steve who said that.
Steve
Premium Member

24th Oct 12 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv watched him in every game hes played in this season, and therse nothing immense iv seen him do. Iv heard similar murmurings from other united fans too

I dont even thinks hes as good as JSP when he was in his prime at united, but yeah more of the same really, running around a lot, a lot of turnover of possession, not decisive enough play for his position.

Maybe ferguson is putting him in without others to offset his role i dont know, but in the team setups iv watched him in he has not been immense. The fact he was substituted at HT and the entirely difference in performance from united after they moved to using width rather then diamond through the middle

It also wouldnt be the first time hammer has claimed someone as being hot stuff, and they actually turn out to be a crock think the bloke reads too many gossip columns

[Edited on 24-10-2012 by Steve]
Nath

24th Oct 12 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't even know where to begin with this.
Steve
Premium Member

24th Oct 12 at 12:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unless you have some decent arguments as to why hes immense plz stfu. Id also suggest to stfu if you havent watched him in every game this season, he may have been immense at Dortmund, but hes not at Dortmund now

His cross to Hernandez first goal was decent granted but its all bits and pieces good stuff in isolation.

Nath

24th Oct 12 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry Steve. I should pick my arguments better. Fancy trying to interact with somebody whose been following football for literally weeks now. I'm such an idiot.
Steve
Premium Member

24th Oct 12 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed
Eck
Premium Member

24th Oct 12 at 12:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Iv watched him in every game hes played in this season, and therse nothing immense iv seen him do. Iv heard similar murmurings from other united fans too

I dont even thinks hes as good as JSP when he was in his prime at united, but yeah more of the same really, running around a lot, a lot of turnover of possession, not decisive enough play for his position.

Maybe ferguson is putting him in without others to offset his role i dont know, but in the team setups iv watched him in he has not been immense. The fact he was substituted at HT and the entirely difference in performance from united after they moved to using width rather then diamond through the middle

It also wouldnt be the first time hammer has claimed someone as being hot stuff, and they actually turn out to be a crock think the bloke reads too many gossip columns

He was substituted because he twisted his knee?
His stats thus far are 6 games/2 goals which is hardly terrible whilst adapting to united's style of play.
Nath

24th Oct 12 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty sure Steve is a racist. He had a thing against Park too.
mwg

24th Oct 12 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He seems decent enough watching from my armchair, maybe doesn't look as good from the seat Steve's sat in at Old Trafford
Nath

24th Oct 12 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
He seems decent enough watching from my armchair, maybe doesn't look as good from the seat Steve's sat in at Old Trafford

Steve
Premium Member

24th Oct 12 at 12:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

He was substituted because he twisted his knee?
His stats thus far are 6 games/2 goals which is hardly terrible whilst adapting to united's style of play.

Whatever the reason he was substitued doesnt matter, fact remains he was replaced with another player and the shape altered to suit wider play and united were massively better

yes maybe im being too short sighted, he may adapt, atm though im unimpressed

Eck
Premium Member

24th Oct 12 at 13:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is, that's not surprising? There are games where the likes of Ronaldo get substituted and the team plays better; due to the opponents being prepared for a certain style of play etc!

I've not been bowled over by his performances, but he's not been bad so far.
Tommy L

24th Oct 12 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being substituted to change the formation doesn't mean you're shit? Or am I reading this wrong
Eck
Premium Member

24th Oct 12 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I read it the same as you Tomtom.
Steve
Premium Member

24th Oct 12 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think hes shit, im just unimpressed, maybe his style doesnt suit yet
Hammer

24th Oct 12 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I see the playground rules still remain - geeks that build planes and fly helicopters with cameras attached to them don't have a fucking clue about the beautiful game.
Jamie Walby

24th Oct 12 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Geeks like Steve paid for my Range Rover. They aren't all bad.
Cavey

24th Oct 12 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not been overly impressed with Kagawa so far either tbh, great assist yesterday though.
Marc

24th Oct 12 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shit game, shit defending. Good result.
Tommy L

24th Oct 12 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't believe you're judging a player that's only played 6 games It does take time to adapt and he's young. He'll come good, fergie rarely gets it wrong.
JonnyJ

24th Oct 12 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Zonal marking FAIL
Marc

24th Oct 12 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ajax
Marc

24th Oct 12 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Ajax
JonnyJ

24th Oct 12 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should've been 4-1

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek Fitbaw Thread 23 database queries in 0.1067681 seconds