corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Corsa 1.2 SXI CHEAP!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 Corsa 1.2 SXI CHEAP!!!
timmsy21

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 12 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa SXI Black
Engine - 1.2 16v
Mileage - 114000
Price - 600ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - timmsy21@gmail.com

Now on ebay, sound system has been taken out though

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170942891335?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

General information -

WILL POST PICS SOON

I've had this for about 6 months now, used as a daily run about while looking for another 205 GTi project. Only done about 700 miles since owning it

Time has come to sell this as me and the missus don't need 3 cars between us. Just been through its MOT this month so has 11 and half months left. tax runs out at end of the month.

Only things that needed doing for MOT was washer fluid (stupid i know) and a small bit of welding to one of the sills, which i had done professionally by a friend in the trade.

The car is in pretty good condition considering. has a few scratches here and there, mainly on the bonnet, not going to lie the bonnet could do with a respray at some point

Comes with 4 good tyres, newish front pads, (only done about 500 miles)
all the usual parts work as they should etc.
only mechanical downside is that it needs a replacement AFM, will do this before the car goes if i can get asking price

Comes with 6x9's in the shelf. Vibe 12" sub/amp combo, Amp for 6x9's, Pannasonic touch screen HU, Harmon Kardon iPod kit with external screen and controls.

Interior is generally good, only down sides is a small rip to the rear bench and slight wear to the drivers bolster

All in all its a good solid base for a project with 11 months MOT or a cheap run around for 11 months hassle free motoring

Price of £600 collected with the HU sub etc or i will sell for £500 without

U2U me or drop me an email

[Edited on 23-10-2012 by timmsy21]

[Edited on 15-11-2012 by timmsy21]Now on ebay, sound system has been taken out though

[Edited on 15-11-2012 by timmsy21]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Corsa 1.2 SXI CHEAP!!! 24 database queries in 0.0089891 seconds