corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra Coupe Turbo - 84k FSH - £1100

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra Coupe Turbo - 84k FSH - £1100
MELV14

User status: Offline
6th Sep 12 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Coupe needs to go. It's cheap as there's no MOT or tax but don't make offers.

Location - Keith, North East Scotland (AB55 postcode)

Prices and bear in mind that I WILL NOT ACCEPT OFFERS

£1100 bring your own wheels.
£1250 if you want it with the standard Astra Coupe Turbo alloys, great condition budget tyres, no centre caps and one is slightly buckled but balances up fine.

Spec at present

2001 (Y)
Z20LET on 83,500 miles
Verde Green (One of only 200 Z20LET coupes in this colour)
Full leather
Vauxhall 4 CD changer in glove box - CDR500 stereo but no code
Standard Turbo alloys, brakes and suspension
Cat back stainless exhaust, Powerflow I think.
Bailey dump valve

Important points
- No MOT or TAX - the brake pipes are all corroded to some degree or the other. The rear callipers and handbrake mech would have needed freeing off for the MOT. It's not dragging the rear wheels but it showed up on the brake test.
- No warranty is given or implied. The pictures showing the EML working and the car started without faults were taken today.
- Engine does leak oil. It's a Vauxhall engine! Leak is from the rocker cover and, I think, also where the dip stick tube bolts to the block. It's a **** to get to with everything in place but If you are transplanting the engine it should be easy enough to get to.
- Box changes gears with no crunches either up or down the gears but when cold it's sometimes more difficult to get 1st than other gears. Moving it from 2nd to first seems to do the trick so i've never bothered investigating. I am assuming it's the cables but these can be picked up for under £50 2nd hand
- Brakes. Car failed it's MOT as the pipes are all corroded to some degree or the other. The rear callipers and handbrake mech would have needed freeing off for the MOT. It's not dragging the rear wheels but it showed up on the brake test.
- History. Listed below. I was informed that it had the valve stem seals and timing belt done by the previous owner. Cliché I know. Believe me or don't believe me, it's up to you. I will give you all receipts I have for the car too.

Pre delivery inspection 06.06.01 - Curtis Motors, Milesmark, Fife
1st service 10.06.02 - 7915 miles - Curtis Motors, Dunfermline, Fife
2nd service 11.06.03 - 16840 miles - Curtis Motors, Dunfermline, Fife
3rd Service 27.08.04 - 30668 miles - Curtis Motors, Dunfermline, Fife
4th Service 31.08.05 - 40631 miles (Major service inc belts) - Dastek (UK) Ltd, Dalgety Bay, Fife
5th Serrvice 23.11.06 - 63540 miles - Muirs Service Station, Cowdenbeath, Fife
6th Service 19.09.07 - 70851 miles - Fife Autocentre, Dunfermlime

That's the end of the stamps in the book but I have the following receipts

Service 17.05.08 - 74497 miles - Fife Autocentre, Dunfermlime
New Strut top mount OSF 07.06.08 - 75533 miles
Last MOT - 03.08.2011 - 78781 miles
I bought it 30.09.11 and the odometer was at approx 78900 miles

I have various receipts here from Autovaux and my local Vauxhall. These include Oil, filters, sump gasket, rocker gasket and new spark plugs.

I think that's it. If you have any questions just ask but remember - No offers

[Edited on 15-09-2012 by MELV14]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra Coupe Turbo - 84k FSH - £1100 24 database queries in 0.0089331 seconds