corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa gsi C20xe project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa gsi C20xe project
Marc_Gsi

User status: Offline
15th Aug 12 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After thinking very long and hard i have decided to restore my white corsa gsi i was going to brake it but after being told a few times not to brake it av desided to fix it

i also have a red corsa c20xe track car i am going to brake to fund the gsi

and thats my red 1 i am braking
Marc_Gsi

15th Aug 12 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gez bay

16th Aug 12 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad your keeping the white one. Bet it won't take much to sort out, and it would be nice to see an unmolested example at shows, and being white.

Keep us updated
Marc_Gsi

16th Aug 12 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am trying to get it back to the way it used to be will ad pics of the car when was just built in 2008
Marc_Gsi

16th Aug 12 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This was the car back in 2008 want it like that or better dont think all go for speedlines but

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa gsi C20xe project 23 database queries in 0.0105689 seconds