corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » What to buy? Help Please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What to buy? Help Please
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
13th Aug 12 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have some Jessop voucher's £180 to be exact & am looking at a 35mm Nikon lens, I'm also after a Nikon sb-700 flash. Now the lens is £170ish new from Jessops & the flash goes for around £150 on ebay, Or the Flash is £240 in Jessop's and the lens goes for around £100 to £140 on ebay. So what would you rather have new, the lens? or the flash?

I'm thinking the lens as I know it's a 100% scrach free ect and will save me around £60 by doing it the other way round, however if it's better buying the flash new I shall do it that way to make sure i have the best of both

So what way would you do it?
Balling
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXI - Matt
I'm thinking the lens as I know it's a 100% scrach free ect and will save me around £60 by doing it the other way round
This would be my choice for the reasons you've listed.

Mainly the cost saving, as I've generally not had issues buying second hand camera equipment.

SXI - Matt

13th Aug 12 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is the lens in question

http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/76070/show.html
AndyKent

14th Aug 12 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decent lenses hold their value, nothing else does tbh.

Depends whether a flash or a 35mm would be better for what you do!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » What to buy? Help Please 24 database queries in 0.0091288 seconds