corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Few shots from Friday nights ship wreck

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Few shots from Friday nights ship wreck
John G

User status: Offline
31st Jul 12 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been meaning to photograph this ship wreck for months but everytime i have passed people have been fishing by it or other photographers have been taking photos too, its been left there for years, would love to know the background to who owns it and why its been left there and not removed

[Edited on 31-07-2012 by John G]
Rob E

1st Aug 12 at 06:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First one is my fave mate. The Sarsia used to be a fishing exploration ship and was built in the mid 50's. It was in service until about 1986 then some guy bought it and had started to convert it into a luxury yacht but it ground to a halt and the mooring fees soon piled up. The boat was towed to where it is now when the port authorities impounded it due to the unpaid mooring fees and rumour has it that kids did something to it to sink it. Its just been left there as its not really in the way of anything and would be a costly operation to remove it now due to its current condition
XE Col
Premium Member

1st Aug 12 at 08:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That story was boring for a ship wreck,
Could have spiced it up a bit

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Few shots from Friday nights ship wreck 23 database queries in 0.0109940 seconds