corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » New Thor force knee guards

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Thor force knee guards
danbo

User status: Offline
7th Jul 12 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brand New in packaging Thor Force Adult Hinged Knee Guards. Free postage or collection.
These are not available in this colour in the UK. From United States cost me £20 postage.
Motocross or Downhill/Freeride mountain biking.

I was going to use these for downhill but knee injury forces sale.
I got these because they are better protection than a knee pad, more like an expensive brace because they have the brace part on the sides. Thigh protection, impact resistant knee, shin guard.

Washable interior.

I have tried them on they are very comfortable like a normal knee pad. They have large wide neoprene strap first then the securing straps rather than just straps that can dig in your leg and become uncomfortable. The straps also unlatch from the posts to make them really easy to put on.

Redesigned to incorporate a floating Polyethylene knee cup encapsulated in a durable Aramid fibre material. Perforated neoprene chassis for support and secure fit.
Innovative dual-pivot system.
Custom inverted post latching system.
Specific left and right anatomically.
Not bulky.
In a class of its own.
L/XL fits most riders over 5'5"

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » New Thor force knee guards 24 database queries in 0.0067022 seconds