corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Any Instagram users? Check out Printagram.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any Instagram users? Check out Printagram.
evilrob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Jun 12 at 22:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate's starting a one-click Instagram printing service, allowing you to choose your favourite photos from your instagram collection and have delightful photo-based gifts delivered either to yourself or direct to someone who appreciates slightly soft focus photos of your kids (or other people's kids if you're Gary Glitter).

It's of no interest to me as 90% of the photos I take on my phone are of my own genitals, but if you like taking photos and want to send something nice to your nan later in the year, you should follow these guys here:

https://www.facebook.com/Printagram
https://twitter.com/#!/printagramapp

The chap setting it up it is the sort of bloke who likes to do things well, so I have every confidence he'll do a good job. It's not live yet, but I reckon it's one to watch and get involved with early as I imagine he'll be banging out promotional freebies and events and other cool stuff for early adopters.

[Edited on 18-06-2012 by evilrob]
BluKoo

18th Jun 12 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wrong section. I'd say snap day for this.
evilrob
Premium Member

18th Jun 12 at 22:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah - good call, sir.
Ian
Site Administrator

18th Jun 12 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done.
evilrob
Premium Member

19th Jun 12 at 08:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one - cheers Mr G!
evilrob
Premium Member

19th Jun 12 at 10:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blimey - looks like he's throwing a lot of money at this. He just sent me a photo from a "promo video" shoot he's commissioned. What a nutter!

He's one of those annoying people who, whatever he does, it seems to work out well. He's got a nice house, a fit wife, lovely kids, and drives a nice car. Utter bastard!! (only he's not, he's a thoroughly bloody nice bloke, which makes it even worse)

His Mrs:

Looks like she could take a cock, no?
Whittie

19th Jun 12 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She looks about 13
Ben G

19th Jun 12 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is a pre teen who's put make up on for the first time.
BluKoo

19th Jun 12 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same camera as me I think. 7D
p

19th Jun 12 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's their website?
evilrob
Premium Member

19th Jun 12 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
What's their website?

It's not live yet apparently - I'll post an update when it's up.
evilrob
Premium Member

19th Jun 12 at 20:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
She looks about 13

Not in that photo she doesn't. Try this one:

p

19th Jun 12 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by evilrob
quote:
Originally posted by p
What's their website?

It's not live yet apparently - I'll post an update when it's up.

Okay just curious. I just hate the way people assume everyone has Facebook. If I was interested in what they're proposing, I wouldn't probably be able to look at it.
BluKoo

19th Jun 12 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe instagram is owned by facebook now, so i'm guessing most printagram users will be facebook users.

I hate instagram and I think it'll die out soon. I wish printagram all the best, but I don't see a good future for it.

I've been wrong before though
p

19th Jun 12 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
I believe instagram is owned by facebook now, so i'm guessing most printagram users will be facebook users.

I hate instagram and I think it'll die out soon. I wish printagram all the best, but I don't see a good future for it.

I've been wrong before though

They bought it, but I personally don't use either service.
BluKoo

19th Jun 12 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think 99% of the Instagram'd pics look shit.
Half the effects applied to the images don't suit the image. They're just tampered with for the sake of it.
evilrob
Premium Member

19th Jun 12 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not a massive fan either, but I know many, many people for whom Instagramming is a daily occurrence.
BluKoo

19th Jun 12 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by evilrob
I'm not a massive fan either, but I know many, many people for whom Instagramming is a daily occurrence.

Yeah, a lot of people do instagram, but how many people want their pics actually printed out onto anything?
Has your mate done any market research, or just come up with an idea, and ploughed ahead with it?

Most photography is used digitally these days. I can't see many people paying to have their pics printed onto things.

ps That's quite true

[Edited on 19-06-2012 by BluKoo]
Ben G

22nd Jun 12 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never been boots on a weekend? those bloody kodak photo printers are always full up with people printing photos off.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Any Instagram users? Check out Printagram. 23 database queries in 0.0133908 seconds