corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where to buy bbs ch reps?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where to buy bbs ch reps?
sharpy28

User status: Offline
1st Jun 12 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above guys, want a set for the vectra, seen a few with them On here but can't seem to find anywhere on eBay and a quick google search
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

1st Jun 12 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay normally, depends on the search term
bigron1988

1st Jun 12 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/19-VAUXHALL-5-STUD-ALLOY-WHEELS-VECTRA-B-C-ASTRA-G-H-CORSA-MERIVA-SIGNUM-ZAFIRA-/270983313957?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item3f17dd3a25

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-BB-CH-ALLOY-WHEELS-FITS-VAUXHALL-VECTRA-C-/280709263076?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item415b936ee4

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/19-BLACK-CH-ALLOY-WHEELS-FITS-OPEL-VECTRA-C-/300604063880?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item45fd660088

loads on his ebay shop, thats where mine came from
Nic Barnes

1st Jun 12 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got mine from my work they were vw fitment on wobble bolts. Were spot on on my vectra.
Nic Barnes

1st Jun 12 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice wheels, sadly they're just far too common these days.
craig8
Premium Member

1st Jun 12 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your going to use mad on motors then double check what they are actually sending you, the ones I got were advertised as direct fit for the Astra and I ended up needing wobbly bolts and spacers, which fair enought they delivered next day with no charges but still not as advertised

E36 328
Jimbothebarbarian

2nd Jun 12 at 06:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by craig8
If your going to use mad on motors then double check what they are actually sending you, the ones I got were advertised as direct fit for the Astra and I ended up needing wobbly bolts and spacers, which fair enought they delivered next day with no charges but still not as advertised

Ditto. I was stranded in kwikfit with wheels firmly stuck on callipers. He sent out spacers that where so crapply made even after being skimmed they went in the bin and I had to get some made.
djgritt
Premium Member

2nd Jun 12 at 06:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine were from ebay, from Mad on Motors, no worries atall once they arrived.

But yeah, he did advertise at 5x110 when they are actually 5x112...

He also didnt have the Silver wheels I ordered, as they had failed QC checks apparently, so I ended up with black ones.

sharpy28

2nd Jun 12 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys, so does he not actually sell 5x110?
Nic Barnes

2nd Jun 12 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I got mine I got the bloke at my work who deals with alloy wheels to check everywhere for Vaux fitment, but couldn't get any. People seem to say you can but we couldn't get them from anywhere.
sharpy28

2nd Jun 12 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahreet so wobble bolts it is then

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where to buy bbs ch reps? 23 database queries in 0.0095131 seconds