corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20LET Conversion for Corsa B

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20LET Conversion for Corsa B
fazza

User status: Offline
31st May 12 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a complete c20let with everything needed to bolt into your shell and drive.

Engine comes with all ancillaries, spare f20 gearbox, dumpvalve, turbo, zafira gsi intercooler and complete pipework. Custom 2.5inch exhaust system from turbo back with a 3inch outward rolled backbox. Engine was supposedly rebuilt by previous owner but I have no proof, you can however see the new headgasket and timing belt kit, plus receipts i have for new leads, plugs and oil etc.

Comes with mounts to fit into a type 2 shell(16v etc), BIGBLOCK Hubs and Shafts, Powdercoated cam and cambelt covers.

Engine runs fine and holds boost fine at approx 0.5bar.

Looking for £1600 OVNO. Everything to convert your corsa b, plus hear it running and drive it before hand if wanted.

I also have a set of Gaz Coilovers, fronts come with compbrake topmounts and rears are the fully adjustable type(not seperate shock and spring).

These can go with the engine for an Extra £250, not selling on there own.

Or take the complete car for £2300 with a low mileage 57k GSI shell in very good condition

fazza

1st Jun 12 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UP
fazza

3rd Jun 12 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up
fazza

9th Jun 12 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

open to offers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20LET Conversion for Corsa B 24 database queries in 0.0109849 seconds